Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

etdgo2vc6v391.jpg

Finished this. Its solid, but the finale is meh.

I rock w it tho

@Elzo69Renaissance
This nigga Timmy gonna end up getting a threesome with Veta and Courtney after the show if he keeps playing it smart and just lets it happen. Lucky mf.

Yeah. That vote shit don't matter. Show runners just use that as a way to trim the fat. If you're not likable or making waves yo ass outta there.
That’s what I was saying…. How in fuck were Isiah and Phoebe voted top 4 couples

and wouldn’t it have been easier to get rid of the singles

That’s what I was saying…. How in fuck were Isiah and Phoebe voted top 4 couples

and wouldn’t it have been easier to get rid of the singles

Basically Isaiah has to be kept cause him and Sydney are the most interesting storyline and Phoebe low key ain't shit and messy so she's must see tv right now. They ass safe 😂.

I'm starting to think Isaiah already knew all this and that's why he did the whole Phoebe shit in the first place.

Bittersweet ending to Better Call Saul but im somewhat satisfied with it because the story came full circle. Back to the root of what could have been and the regrets of going down certain paths in life but put in place by situations you couldnt control and eventually lost control of

Star Trek Discovery almost at the end of season 1 crazy how this show has been around since 2017 and im just starting to get into it now. About a year ago i walked into the middle of season 3 and watched a few episodes to kill time but now im actually enjoying it

Back