Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Rewatching Sopranos. Man.... show really kind of takes a dark turn at the beginning of Season 4. Even the lighting seems a bit more shadowy. I think it's a great show tho god damn.

Sometimes I can't tell if it's supposed to be comedy or not deathly serious. Just fantastic writing.

Like how the hell can you not laugh at "we're looking at the brochures!"

DANNY!!!!

College Hill is on hulu!!! Im watching that shit right now

That's that thang.

My fav. season was the one in the Islands. I was in college and would get off work to catch them episodes. This youtuber "Black Feminity TV" did a recap on what they've been up to recently. Cool to see.

If anyone interested in foreign TV political shows

1994(disappointing season)

But it's about Italy during that period politically it was a mess

Got the formerly UNC channel now All Black CHANNEL free for a month

The show Double Cross makes no sense at all but it's fun to watch and Ashley A Williams has a great ass !!

A House Divided is a bit better you get to see MILFs Lisa Raye and Paula Jai Parker in different swimsuits and form fitting outfits

Craig Ross Jr.'s Monogamy IS THE BEST OUT OF THE 3 EAGERLY AWAITING SEASON 3

Just like to thank you for turning me on to the UMC channel and these shows. Your description for each show was point on, Monogamy and a house divided is neck to neck and yes Double cross is just a fun show to watch.

A little fact just in case nobody didn't know, but Robert l Johnson the cofounder of BET is also the founder of the UMC channel to.

Crazy this true story happened in the 80’s

After graduating from Harvard, Bryan Stevenson heads to Alabama to defend those wrongly condemned or those not afforded proper representation. One of his first cases is that of Walter McMillian, who is sentenced to die in 1987 for the murder of an 18-year-old girl, despite evidence proving his innocence. In the years that follow, Stevenson encounters racism and legal and political maneuverings as he tirelessly fights for McMillian's life.
DB14A510-1B6C-4F9B-8EC7-F458001E88A9.jpeg

R3dad208076a5ebbc3276c536f7dc5e1b

Finally finished succession.

Its solid. Good comedic satire, production and acting.

Claukin and cousin Greg steal every scene. Cousin Greg is basically Jonah from Veep w/o confidence and charisma LOL.

The red head sister, WTF happened. S1 she was meh, S2 she was looking smashable af. That lame ain't hitting that rite lol

imo overall it's over rated. The plot is meh, but the comedy, satire, production value n acting make up for it.

Looking 4ward to S3.

Anybody else catch this yet? Shits hilarious and mad interesting. Dude had mad potential to blow Nh but would shoot himself in the foot. This is a great watch
A20336C8-F59F-48CE-B1A8-2AAABF6B03BE.jpeg

91ttCnK3djL._RI_.jpg

Not sure why I ignored this for years everytime I turned on prime but this shit fire.

Back