Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I said I wasn't gon watch Power Book of Ghost, but here I am. I don't wanna go in the thread yet being that I'm on E1. Tariq annoyin, but smart. I think Ima stick wit it.

God damn season 3 of Goliath was great, especially the finale

Everybody on the show be acting they ass off, one of my favorite Dennis Quaid roles ever (he usually mid to me)

I made a thread about it but In case anyone missed it this is the new show to watch!
4E6E228D-FE32-46D9-BADE-557DB5AA1DB0.jpeg
About an alien sent to kill all humans crash lands on earth and has to live amongst us solving crimes until he finds his ship. I was thoroughly entertained and just on the first episode

God damn season 3 of Goliath was great, especially the finale

Everybody on the show be acting they ass off, one of my favorite Dennis Quaid roles ever (he usually mid to me)

Watched it along time ago. But s3 was cool.

My fav ep of the series was that stand alone ep where he wakes up in some random house w the asian broad n 2 white dudes.

So much wierd n odd shit happens but it was funny af. Felt like a mini movie in the series.

Watched it along time ago. But s3 was cool.

My fav ep of the series was that stand alone ep where he wakes up in some random house w the asian broad n 2 white dudes.

So much wierd n odd shit happens but it was funny af. Felt like a mini movie in the series.

Random Asian chick was comedy every time

Patty is a great character too

Rewatching Sopranos. Man.... show really kind of takes a dark turn at the beginning of Season 4. Even the lighting seems a bit more shadowy. I think it's a great show tho god damn.

Sometimes I can't tell if it's supposed to be comedy or not deathly serious. Just fantastic writing.

Like how the hell can you not laugh at "we're looking at the brochures!"

Back