Welcome To aBlackWeb

what are you spending your $600 on?

28% shows the problem with America btw.

In most civilized countries interest rates that high are illegal.

I know atleast half of yall gon say well if he stupid enough to agree to it its his fault.

Shit still predatory as fuck though.

Last edited:
28% shows the problem with America btw.

In most civilized countries interest rates that high are illegal.

I know atleast half of yall gon say well if he stupid enough to agree to it its his fault.

Shit still predatory as fuck though.

What’s the max should be?

What’s the max should be?

Id cap that mfer under 10%. And 10% might be high. At 10%, you would pay twice your loan back in about 5 years. Thats mad fucking profit for these banks.

Interest is some fucked up ass shit. Im not saying it shouldnt be allowed, cause mfets shouldnt havr to loan you money for nothing. But if your whole business is loaning money like banks and financial services, shit should he capped.

Its a reason interest was a sin in early on in Christianity until like 500 years ago and still is in Islam.

iiy9zlfcw5961.jpg

wtul2ugkc0961.jpg

iRbnvImRS5IUORIfnh8SO8Ac4jyYaf7Gaic3qQLwYtI.jpg

Yeah I'm waiting on you to get your check as well...

:readyforwar:

lololololololol

I see that people who got their refunds on payment cards from Turbo or H&R are getting their money rerouted but a lot of other people who did direct deposit on their refunds don't have any status updates.

I've seen people on my Facebook say they got theirs but I haven't asked them how they filed. I think they are legitimately fucking this up and going slow as shit. I just don't want this shit to drag past January 20th for obvious reasons........

lololololololol

I see that people who got their refunds on payment cards from Turbo or H&R are getting their money rerouted but a lot of other people who did direct deposit on their refunds don't have any status updates.

I've seen people on my Facebook say they got theirs but I haven't asked them how they filed. I think they are legitimately fucking this up and going slow as shit. I just don't want this shit to drag past January 20th for obvious reasons........
You think Biden going to send out another stimulus package?

Back