Welcome To aBlackWeb

what are you spending your $600 on?

If The Democrats win both races tonight I guarantee you that we'll have $2,000 checks before MLK Day. Guaranteed.
Cool. I only asked because do you think if you don't get it by the date you stated and another stimulus is approved you wont get the $600 too?

Cool. I only asked because do you think if you don't get it by the date you stated and another stimulus is approved you wont get the $600 too?

They're not separate stimulus checks. The $600 check and the $2,000 are the same thing. The vote for $600 checks has already passed and been distributed. The vote for $2,000 checks was to increase the $600 checks to $2,000. So all it does is add an additional $1,400 check.

So for example,

If the Republicans win we're just gonna get the $600 and that's it.

If The Democrats win we're gonna get a total of $2,000 and they will pass that before MLK Day for sure.

If you already got the $600 then you'll just get another check for $1,400 to make the total $2,000. If you haven't got your $600 yet then if The Democrats win you'll get all $2,000 t once.

Guess we pull in too much, which was weird cause I definitely got it the 1st time around.

BOOOOOO.

giphy.gif

Back