what are you spending your $600 on?

If it's $2,000 instead of $600 then that's $12,000 for our household.

If we get the $12,000 we're gonna look at more expensive houses and use that stimulus money on closing cost. Won't be no down payment since we're using my VA loan too. We had a price range but knowing that we can afford the closing no matter what it's gone be will put us ahead by at least 6 months which will mean we can look around at more expensive houses.

And I'm buying this $700 massage chair we saw on Amazon. It's just like one we used when we went to a chiropractor before and that chair is life changing. I can already imagine coming home from work, hitting a shower, and then posting up in the chair while I watch the 6:00 PM Sportscenter and get ready for whatever game is coming on that night.

My wife started buying her own shit to do her nails herself and she got a decent starter set with the UV lamp, drills, and all that other lil shit. Gonna get the top of the line shit if we get the big stimmy. In the long run she'll save a lot of money doing her nails herself plus it's a nice lil hobby she likes to do.

I'm not saying that I don't believe in savings or saving money but recently over the last couple of years I've come to the realization that life is better for us when we just enjoy shit and stop trying to live within preplanned social norms like spending responsibly when everybody is not in the same situation. As far as we're concerned we have our priorities straight. Our kids are taken care of at all times and we really want to buy a dream house. We don't travel a lot since we have 4 kids but we do go out and do a lot of things together. We don't drink or smoke which I've also noticed will run up niggas pockets.

Spend you're money how you want. IT'S YOUR MONEY NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I'm lifting my Tahoe 7 inches and putting some 33" tires on the bad boy.

Same shit

A new guitar, my friend is selling me one of her classical guitars for $300. I could use some computer speakers, too, currently using my open backs as speakers, lol, no bueno. Also, speaking of headphones a headphone amp. Oh, and a new kindle. Going to invest the rest.

Cop some Subwoofers, that's what I'm probably going to buy. Thanks for reminding me of that.

I’m buy some shrooms

Oh, word? We need to talk................:ohyea:

What you going to do to your car

Lift it and put some 33 inch tires on it with 24 inch wheels

Tint the windows

New exhaust

I'm putting the Cadillac brake lights on in the back

New headlights

It's a 2011 Tahoe LTZ

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
Y'all really out here sitting on debt like that?
My son’s car is the only debt we have other than mortgage and student loans. And that just happened in October so we were on our way to paying that off anyway.

Just found out I’m getting a huge bonus at work tomorrow too. Nigga feeling great right now!

Might have to gon head and cop those Tungsten appliances we been eyeballing too. Full set; fridge, range, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

My son’s car is the only debt we have other than mortgage and student loans. And that just happened in October so we were on our way to paying that off anyway.

Just found out I’m getting a huge bonus at work tomorrow too. Nigga feeling great right now!

Might have to gon head and cop those Tungsten appliances we been eyeballing too. Full set; fridge, range, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
So just out here getting money b? What's your address fam

Man no lie my foot fucked up. Fucked up my achilles might have to get surgery oh and fuck you

giphy.gif

Hate it had to be you...