Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

aight...bout to fire up the PC tonight for the first time in months

game im playing is gonna be xcom2: War of the chosen (DLC)

who wants me to create them as a character?

Rumors are saying that Bethesda may reveal their open world sci fi game at E3 this year and release it before the end of the year. Game is rumored to be called "Starfield".

Think of Skyrim or Fallout, but Science Fiction. Some could argue that Fallout is a bit sci fi, but this time they mean out in space and shit.

Rumors are saying that Bethesda may reveal their open world sci fi game at E3 this year and release it before the end of the year. Game is rumored to be called "Starfield".

Think of Skyrim or Fallout, but Science Fiction. Some could argue that Fallout is a bit sci fi, but this time they mean out in space and shit.
i would be game for this

Just got into Heart of the Swarm. Took a long Hiatus from vidya games after I got fed up with League of Legends

Started Kerbal space program. That shit is hard af.

Also started the XCOM 2: war of the chosen dlc.

Gonna play cities: skylines this weekend also after XCOM

Fired up the evil within. That shit had me spooked. I gave up on that shit lol

Plat-ed Ass Creed Revelations. Game had a few cool missions but them glitches and bugs were annoying. Game froze my PS3 a couple of time and almost corrupted my hdd cause I had to restart the PS3 while it froze while saving.

Anyways, moving along to the games in my PS3 backlog. Now taking on the Lost of the Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony afterwards

Just picked Bloodborne back up, never finished it. Hard to start out in nightmare area when you’ve forgot all the techniques/buttons.

Resigned to helping others to get back up to scratch.

I still need to beat the last final fantasy lol like im not interested or something
Lmfao totally reminds me I do too. Im on the last chapter but went back to do bounties and stuff. Ultimately I enjoyed the game, but it's not my favorite of the series. No interest in any of the dlc either

Back