Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Inori,

It's still in early access but I think the retail version releases next month but I think you would like Darkest Dungeon 2..

I've been playing this since it was released to early access and have been loving the additions they've been adding during that time.

I think it's getting a console release when it officially releases next month.

Nah lol

They released the retail version that finished the storyline and added some other shit that wasn't in previous builds so I started over about two weeks ago. Prior to that, I would get to parts in the story and there were literal question marks and shit that said "add this to story later" 😂😂

I started playing midnight Suns and that's what's been occupying my time but I might mess with it tonight when I'm done refereeing.

Damn.. I didnt have those issues on my console.. lol something to consider 🤔

Inori,

It's still in early access but I think the retail version releases next month but I think you would like Darkest Dungeon 2..

I've been playing this since it was released to early access and have been loving the additions they've been adding during that time.

I think it's getting a console release when it officially releases next month.

what's that? Dont think I ever played the first one

Motherfucker I was playing below zero when it was in early access lol

I'm sure you played the retail version

Re:DD2

You don't have to have played the first one. Unless you just wanna reference the characters but it's not needed.

You seem to like challenges. Most people on the spectrum do lol but check it out

Couldn't find a short video but this is a good idea

Motherfucker I was playing below zero when it was in early access lol

I'm sure you played the retail version

Re:DD2

You don't have to have played the first one. Unless you just wanna reference the characters but it's not needed.

You seem to like challenges. Most people on the spectrum do lol but check it out

Couldn't find a short video but this is a good idea

lol the fuck outa here AP

So you not rocking with this brother?

It's easily one of my favorite games that came out last year

Or are you rejecting being on the spectrum?

what you think?

:sayit:

lol but yeah with regards to the game, that video didnt really give me a good indication of what it's about. I'll try to look for some gameplay videos another time

what you think?

:sayit:

lol but yeah with regards to the game, that video didnt really give me a good indication of what it's about. I'll try to look for some gameplay videos another time
I love you brother

But yeah, a lot of the game play videos are like 2+ hrs. I wasn't trying to post that shit life deadeye be doing and expecting you to watch.

😬 Might be too late. how do I know which is which?
The stuff with Aria on omega, the citadel DLC, and the stuff with Leviathan

the cool thing is it’s DLC that seamlessly fits into the story that’s why I couldn’t realize lol

And Honestly it’s all DLC worth playing but if you don’t know you gonna be like me and be like why is this mission taking 3 hours?!

The stuff with Aria on omega, the citadel DLC, and the stuff with Leviathan

the cool thing is it’s DLC that seamlessly fits into the story that’s why I couldn’t realize lol

And Honestly it’s all DLC worth playing but if you don’t know you gonna be like me and be like why is this mission taking 3 hours?!

Bruh I finished the "plan a party" mission and was like man what the fuck is this bullshit?! I dont know if that was the main joint or dlc but that shit felt like a waste of my gotdamn time

But some stuff you don’t have to do unless you really wanna keep raising your military strength

i got to a point where I was like alright lemme just end this shit. But that was driven by stuff in the game

But some stuff you don’t have to do unless you really wanna keep raising your military strength

i got to a point where I was like alright lemme just end this shit. But that was driven by stuff in the game

Yeah im already well past the minimum but i'll keep going. If they pull another bullshit mission ima just go see these niggas and end the game

Yeah im already well past the minimum but i'll keep going. If they pull another bullshit mission ima just go see these niggas and end the game
When you get to the end of the game and you have to make a choice just know that you can’t go somewhere to mull your option otherwise it’ll lock you into that choice

you’ll know what I mean

Bruh I finished the "plan a party" mission and was like man what the fuck is this bullshit?! I dont know if that was the main joint or dlc but that shit felt like a waste of my gotdamn time
If this is the citadel stuff, wait until you're near the end of the game. It was the last dlc they released, it really sets the mood before shit gets real.

If this is the citadel stuff, wait until you're near the end of the game. It was the last dlc they released, it really sets the mood before shit gets real.

I checked my messages and saw something from Miranda to meet her at the citadel early on but couldnt find her when I went back cuz I was off doing some other bullshit side missions lol

I checked my messages and saw something from Miranda to meet her at the citadel early on but couldnt find her when I went back cuz I was off doing some other bullshit side missions lol
Happened to me too

it’s hard to gauge anything because the game is the least linear out of the 3

She's by the docking area, where you meet the reporter chick...I think, it's been a min. 😅

Back