Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Aite so im not happy with some of the changes they made from Mass Effect 1 to Mass Effect 2.

When Im setting up my group I cant see the stats like I want to.
The first aid shit aint the same.
I gotta buy fuckin probes and scanners to look at a planet before I land.

Im not that far in but the differences are very noticeable

Aite so im not happy with some of the changes they made from Mass Effect 1 to Mass Effect 2.

When Im setting up my group I cant see the stats like I want to.
The first aid shit aint the same.
I gotta buy fuckin probes and scanners to look at a planet before I land.

Im not that far in but the differences are very noticeable
I had the same gripes I didn’t like the changes they made as far as the party stuff but I will say you do get used to it. I know, it was Jarring for me too.

and a few weeks ago I said the probes and stuff felt like busywork and I didn’t like that. If you’re like me you get over it and kinda don’t mind doing it the further you get into the game.

I had the same gripes I didn’t like the changes they made as far as the party stuff but I will say you do get used to it. I know, it was Jarring for me too.

and a few weeks ago I said the probes and stuff felt like busywork and I didn’t like that. If you’re like me you get over it and kinda don’t mind doing it the further you get into the game.

Unless im missing something or its still early on I cant even compare my weapons properly. tf are they doin?

i'll put some more time in tomorrow to see if it improves

Unless im missing something or its still early on I cant even compare my weapons properly. tf are they doin?

i'll put some more time in tomorrow to see if it improves
Weapon comparisons don’t matter because weapons aren’t found that have stats anymore

you just have to upgrade them on the ship with you guessed it! The resources you look for and get

Yeah I liked how they handled it better in the first one as well

How far along are you? It’s kinda hard when you can kinda pick and choose what you want to do and when

still assembling the crew and doing the associated side missions that come when I get a new crew member. Im on the prison break joint right now.

So far my favorite crew member I picked up is shorty wit the hoodie on that be going invisible lol

still assembling the crew and doing the associated side missions that come when I get a new crew member. Im on the prison break joint right now.

So far my favorite crew member I picked up is shorty wit the hoodie on that be going invisible lol
Yeah I liked her too since that move she does damn near insta kills almost and I played as an infiltrator the entire series so we both were invisible

You’ll stop using her eventually though

My bad, wrong video. That one was intended for some old friends I played the OG Doom against on Dwango in the mid 90's to show 'em how far it's come since we all played.

Ayo as a kid Doom was on the first computer games but my folks wouldn’t let me play it or I was too scared. Lol I read the story and it talked about Hell opening up and had me shook.

Ayo as a kid Doom was on the first computer games but my folks wouldn’t let me play it or I was too scared. Lol I read the story and it talked about Hell opening up and had me shook.

a whooooooooooooooooooooooooole lotta parents wouldn't let their kids play Doom or killed the noise once they saw some of the imagery after they had bought it. Shit like this:

EBE606DC4CEAECB04336298E3FBD08E95948DDC3

prolly caused many an uninstall and return to the store.

Even for the shareware version.

a whooooooooooooooooooooooooole lotta parents wouldn't let their kids play Doom or killed the noise once they saw some of the imagery after they had bought it. Shit like this:

EBE606DC4CEAECB04336298E3FBD08E95948DDC3

prolly caused many an uninstall and return to the store.

Even for the shareware version.

lol don’t help as a kid anything devil related or hell related was too crazy for a week i thought revelation was right around the corner

Been playing the mass effect trilogy remastered think this might’ve the greatest way to play these games especially since it’s so rewarding to continue your saves.I guess I didn’t do this when I was younger I think I split the series between Xbox and pc.playing this game with an adult mind is interesting

Back