Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Jack was a monster. Majority of my squads included her, brother Garrus or my son Grunt.

Asking the real questions. 😤
Okay I thought it was just me who looked at grunt like my son

I tackled the last part with my son and garrus

that’s who I valued the most and if we die we go together

Did you speed through the game? She has a nice cameo in the 3rd game. You'll miss out.
Speed through? Nah not really I just never knew what was the point of the ship upgrades outside of the huge laser cannon (didn’t know BioWare was gonna literally make EVERY decision matter)

I even left Miranda for Jack which is wild because Miranda had mad ass so I was pissed

Speed through? Nah not really I just never knew what was the point of the ship upgrades outside of the huge laser cannon (didn’t know BioWare was gonna literally make EVERY decision matter)

I even left Miranda for Jack which is wild because Miranda had mad ass so I was pissed
Oh, I thought you just didn't like the probing section for the ship materials. Some people thought it was boring.

Lol, when the game came out the collective lust over a Miranda's ass was insane. The kiwi accent and that ass, maaan if I wasn't loyal to Liara. I romanced her in every game.

Oh, I thought you just didn't like the probing section for the ship materials. Some people thought it was boring.

Lol, when the game came out the collective lust over a Miranda's ass was insane. The kiwi accent and that ass, maaan if I wasn't loyal to Liara. I romanced her in every game.
Liara never did it for me lol I never cared but yeah I had to talk myself out of Miranda and just watch the romance on YouTube because I saw a pick of Jack from mass effect 3 so I was pole that would be cool she deserves love I wanna knock down those walls

as soon as we go in to the last mission just very suddenly…dead lmao

I was like come on Cerberus can just Lazarus her or something..😭

then I saw Ashley again and I don’t even know why I was upset

I know enough about mass effect to know andromeda is an abomination lol but I heard there’s a new one coming at some point
Yeah, they released a teaser last month. I think they are bringing it back to the Milky Way, too. I thought it was so stupid for them to abandon the galaxy they built up so well. Bioware excelled at world building, why not keep it going? I wonder if it had something to do with the ending controversy. Maybe the execs and the dev team wanted to get as far away from it as possible.

Yeah, they released a teaser last month. I think they are bringing it back to the Milky Way, too. I thought it was so stupid for them to abandon the galaxy they built up so well. Bioware excelled at world building, why not keep it going? I wonder if it had something to do with the ending controversy. Maybe the execs and the dev team wanted to get as far away from it as possible.
Hmm idk how ME3 ended obviously yet but I’ll see and actually look into why the 4th one was so bad at some point

I do see why ppl who played these want decision making and dialogue trees to count in other games though

it’s a high standard that was set over a decade ago

Jack..

she died on Thee ship in the beginning of the last mission

i was super tight

On my first playthrough I hooked up with jack and everything kinda worked out (she still left me to train those weirdo kids but we all lived). But on my recent one I was trying to get into doctor Chakwas' pants because I'm into milfs and she was clearly putting me in the friendzone towards the end even though I got her that booze she liked so I tried to get that old thing back and I banged Jack (I was stringing her along the whole time) but then all her students died and I felt like an asshole.

On my first playthrough I hooked up with jack and everything kinda worked out (she still left me to train those weirdo kids but we all lived). But on my recent one I was trying to get into doctor Chakwas' pants because I'm into milfs and she was clearly putting me in the friendzone towards the end even though I got her that booze she liked so I tried to get that old thing back and I banged Jack (I was stringing her along the whole time) but then all her students died and I felt like an asshole.
Damn bro

meanwhile I’m out here telling Ashley I love her in the 3rd one and I feel complete

telling liara to get the fuck away from me

I’m trying to fuck the news lady who’s on the ship because she’s thick but she cares way too much about her job apparently

Picked up the major updates for Tekken 7 and SF5 to get all the characters I missed out on. The sale is crazy. The complete T7 update is $99 on sale for $19. I forgot how good these games are.

What ending did you pick?

🟦🟥🟩
Well I actually didn’t know which side was which

I thought I could walk over and check and see each option before I did it

I picked destroy though and that’s probably what I would’ve picked anyways

I looked up all the endings on YouTube and I think it’s the best option overall

I killed the geth anyways so I really only affected EDI and the relays to make everybody stranded lol

Going through everything with the illusive man to only wind up controlling the reapers wouldve cheapened things plus (I was never on board with keeping the reapers around and repurposing them because one day someone could just take control) made some deaths in vain and synthesis sounds good but I mean deep down that shit feels/looks like slavery almost (for all life it’s probably the best long term option)

Then when the game told me niggas was dying because I didn’t upgrade the ship enough I was omg I failed her and everybody else who died

I legit felt like shit

But then I started mass effect 3 and Ashley glowed up and I’m like Jack who?

Yo a lot of newer folks hate Ashley cuz she so racist at first it’s funny tho

Back