Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

you give up on the Sims?

i mean thats basically the same thing when u think about it
Nah brah lol

Nothing like the Sims at all

I mean in the sense that is simulation, yes, but I like trying to see how creative I can get and low-key, I'm secretly trying to see how my house would look with certain things.

Now a game coming up that will finally rival the sims is called Paralives. It's probably not coming out this year but the fact that EA can overcharge for the Sims and the dlc is because there is literally no competition in that genre. It's a super small dev team so they not gonna have all the bells and whistles out the gate but I'm definitely buying it whenever they do an early access.

The game cities: skylines made EA put sim city on the shelf. That's what I'm hoping happens with Paralives.

FN: Champion, Carrion, Skyrim vampire playthrough with a better vampires mod, wildcat, and some other smaller mods that change magic, cities, and adds some user created dungeons.

Still waiting on the March update to do my second playthrough of punky 2077

This nothing like the Sims

giphy.gif

I'm not gonna lie I download the blueprint apps on my phone and mimic the places I've lived growing up
IOS home design 3d and something similar to what the video is about House designer: fix & flip

Last edited:
Currently I’m playing

mafia 2 definitive edition
Persona 5 strikers
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Judgement

Ima get back to final fantasy 7 eventually

I knew you was gonna go crazy

this ain’t really my speed but I’ll try it.
I'm serious brah. I think I got it free as well. I bought the sequel while it's still in early access.

I think it's about to release to retail soon and I'm not trying to spoil anything but that game had me shook for a min lol

I d/l the witness and subnautica. Who knows when I will get them

still playing ICO and i booted up Tony hawk 1+2. I’m mad they don’t have horse as a online multiplayer mode. They effed up on that one

Back