Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Decided to try and get the platinum for God of War. I already finished it on the highest difficulty a few years ago and just needed to do the collectables and Valkyries. I was able to get everything done from youtube guides. I lowered the difficulty to the easiest and still getting destroyed by the queen Valkyrie. I'm pissed because that's all I need for the platinum now. I got her to about 1/4 health then died and wanted to break my controller

Finishing my second playthrough of FF7:R. I bought Trials of Mana, but haven't opened it yet. I'll move on to that after I'm done with FF7:R.

I'm still playing Soul Calibur VI here and there.

A little funny, but I been playing Creed on PSVR more since the pandemic. Can't get to the gym, and that game is a pretty good workout.

Beat Xcom Chimera Squad the other night

I think im ready for another playthrough on a harder difficulty. I think i found the right balance of soldiers too

Rockstar seems to have just given up on RDR online, I went ahead and deleted that shit from my harddrive

Yeah, online is drier than a nun’s twat. I haven’t been on in months, but last time I was there was literally nothing to do.

They should’ve at least kept up those weekly legendary bounties. Those were cool.

@Juttythe4th

I love persona B

I’m 30 hours in and I love that I always have something to do and Ilike deciding if I wanna spend time with various people or if I wanna try to upgrade w/e stats I want by doing whatever activity it is. Im on the mafia boss palace and meanwhile I have dead been trying to go to mementos for two weeks in the game but I keep getting caught up with other stuff

you were right man. This already in my top 10 games ever lol

@Juttythe4th

I love persona B

I’m 30 hours in and I love that I always have something to do and Ilike deciding if I wanna spend time with various people or if I wanna try to upgrade w/e stats I want by doing whatever activity it is. Im on the mafia boss palace and meanwhile I have dead been trying to go to mementos for two weeks in the game but I keep getting caught up with other stuff

you were right man. This already in my top 10 games ever lol
Your only getting started man. The game gets better. Plus the soundtrack is flames.

Back