Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Seeing warframe seems to be coming back around in popularity might pick it back up, struggling to find any game to have enthusiasm to play atm.

Anyone play Diablo? My boys been trying to get me purchase it, in most aspects it’s a game I’d generally be into but I just hate the camera angle for gameplay, other mechanics look good but can’t bypass the view.

I got to one part when it turned night and I got shook. I ain't played it since🫠

lmaooooo cmon bruh.

Once you level up you can fight them niggas off and not get killed immediately.

I never finished part 2. The story didnt keep my interest but I may circle back cuz im bored

lmaooooo cmon bruh.

Once you level up you can fight them niggas off and not get killed immediately.

I never finished part 2. The story didnt keep my interest but I may circle back cuz im bored
Man my anxiety had me in a chokehold lol

I just remember a big ass zombie and getting jumped and I was like, I'm cool lol

At this point though, I would just start over from scratch cause I don't remember much of anything but at the same time, the first few chapters were a chore imo. Way too much go here and get that for my liking.

Hell I was thinking about restarting red dead cause I can't commit to playing it consistently and I'm always forgetting the controls. I can't tell you how many times I've lost random encounters cause forgot how to use the dead eye🥹

scary ass niggas.

I dont like them shits either but if the story is good enough i'll suffer through it.

Last of Us and Alien Isolation come to mind

Back