Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

@Inori

I finally faced my fear and went into one of the deepest parts of the ocean and saw the leviathan that lives there. I used the shocking defense thing on him and I wasn't scared no more.

I started hunting for it after that lol but I couldn't go too deep cause I hadn't unlocked the last mk depth module so I started panicking once it was going deeper than 650 M

I couldn't remember the way back😂

I finally found my way back to the surface. I built the 3rd mk depth module that lets you go 1000M so I'ma bout to head back and get some more resources that are only found in that area

@Inori

I finally faced my fear and went into one of the deepest parts of the ocean and saw the leviathan that lives there. I used the shocking defense thing on him and I wasn't scared no more.

I started hunting for it after that lol but I couldn't go too deep cause I hadn't unlocked the last mk depth module so I started panicking once it was going deeper than 650 M

I couldn't remember the way back😂

I finally found my way back to the surface. I built the 3rd mk depth module that lets you go 1000M so I'ma bout to head back and get some more resources that are only found in that area
Should be wrapping this up tomorrow

Either I'm stuck or I need to scan this last artifact to unlock the next cutscene

I dont remember much about it but im proud of ya brotha lol

Subnautica Below Zero

Can FINALLY put a bow on this damn game 😂😂

Man, I think I've had it over 4 years including the early access days when the game was bare af

I thought it was a pretty good story all things considered but I'ma watch a YouTube video so I can get the whole thing.

Darkest dungeon 2 just released their first dlc

I bought it. Two new characters and a few other improvements

Yall bullshittin man

Get ark ascended! It's a great game now wit the updates

I built a bar and grill on the lake and I aint got nobody to serve cus it ain't no randoms joining the server just me n the guys n I can't serve them cus they already know how to make everything that I do

I also got mutated colorful dinos n no one to sell them too

Back