Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

let me guess batman aint really dead and it was some sort of test for this bum ass team
Well if you’re interested:

Going off memory so it’s not going to be super detailed

1. You fight man bat and then after you fight him, you have to fight like 3 other men bats for some reason (3 seperate times I think) and it’s ass

2. You fight talia al ghoul

3. Bruce gets brought back to life by the fountain of youth or w/e and everybody is really happy

4. He then sacrifices himself at the end so he’s dead again lmao

Well if you’re interested:

Going off memory so it’s not going to be super detailed

1. You fight man bat and then after you fight him, you have to fight like 3 other men bats for some reason (3 seperate times I think) and it’s ass

2. You fight talia al ghoul

3. Bruce gets brought back to life by the fountain of youth or w/e and everybody is really happy

4. He then sacrifices himself at the end so he’s dead again lmao

I aint pay full price but im still fuckin offended at this

I been playing Callisto protocol and a few things:

-For a guy who doesn’t like survival horror, the game is so unscary I’m able to play it

- I enjoyed playing it for a few hours but I realize that the game isn’t going to evolve at all as far as combat or enemy types and it started to feel like a drag to play

-The audio doesn’t work when talking to Elias through your equipment and if I didn’t have subtitles on I would think my character was just talking to himself

-Also got bored of being told to go somewhere by Elias and “he’ll meet me there”

- The part after you take the gondola and then have to survive after countless pairs of enemies come is the part I got stuck at

- Clipping through walls and choppy climbing animations got me killed twice

-Swinging my stun baton over and over got old quick

I’m gonna try one more time and if I don’t get past it, ima uninstall this

As far as right now, I’d give the game a 6.5/10 but I will say for being a AA game, it’s not all that bad

I wouldn’t pay more than $30 for this so I’m glad it’s free

I can comment on the bold and underlined cause I played this game over and over.

What's a gondola??

I agree, that baton got tiring. Gladly, I got the guns and upgrades. That baton only comes in handy w/ very close encounters and they popped up out of thin air.

Elias was on some other shyt. Trying to meet up with him got annoying to me too. I agree w/ you on that too.

It was scary to me, but I ain't a big gamer like that. I gave it bout an 8/8.5.

I can comment on the bold and underlined cause I played this game over and over.

What's a gondola??

I agree, that baton got tiring. Gladly, I got the guns and upgrades. That baton only comes in handy w/ very close encounters and they popped up out of thin air.

Elias was on some other shyt. Trying to meet up with him got annoying to me too. I agree w/ you on that too.

It was scary to me, but I ain't a big gamer like that. I gave it bout an 8/8.5.
the gondola is the lift that you take across and before you get to the other side, the doors open up and it’s those two spitting acid or w/e inmates

And I can’t play horror games because of my nerves stop me from having fun so idk if it’s a good or bad thing that I was able to play the game and be fine

And yeah after I ran out of ammo with the gun, I had to try and fight like 8 enemies with the baton and I’m just like sighhhh

But I don’t fault you for giving it a 8/8.5

It’s really if you enjoy it or not and you really did

Idk if I can say I “enjoyed” myself but it was mildly entertaining

It’s not a bad game but pretty mediocre but again for not that big of a studio it’s a solid entry

Another good thing is I appreciated the lack of UI so the screen was mostly clean

the gondola is the lift that you take across and before you get to the other side, the doors open up and it’s those two spitting acid or w/e inmates

And I can’t play horror games because of my nerves stop me from having fun so idk if it’s a good or bad thing that I was able to play the game and be fine

And yeah after I ran out of ammo with the gun, I had to try and fight like 8 enemies with the baton and I’m just like sighhhh

It’s not a bad game but pretty mediocre but again for not that big of a studio it’s a solid entry

Another good thing is I appreciated the lack of UI so the screen was mostly clean
Yeah

So I'm glad it's not just me.

@Inori just might be a sociopath 😬

I don’t like feeling chased and anxious lol

Why the fuck would I sign up to feel this way for like 12 hrs of gameplay? Lol

Keep it funky with you that’s probably why I didn’t finish control

I don’t like feeling chased and anxious lol

Why the fuck would I sign up to feel this way for like 12 hrs of gameplay? Lol

Keep it funky with you that’s probably why I didn’t finish control
It's why I didn't finish subnautica below zero lol

Once one of those leviathan creatures attacked me, I got shook lol

Hell I was just playing grounded and was in some underground lair of larvae and they were sleep so I tried to just walk past them and one of em woke up and attacked me from behind. Scared the shit out of me. I just started swinging until I cleared all of em out🥹

It's why I didn't finish subnautica below zero lol

Once one of those leviathan creatures attacked me, I got shook lol

Hell I was just playing grounded and was in some underground lair of larvae and they were sleep so I tried to just walk past them and one of em woke up and attacked me from behind. Scared the shit out of me. I just started swinging until I cleared all of em out🥹
Back in the day I couldn’t even finish enter the matrix because of agent smith

I would hear that fucking gun shooting behind me and know if you confront him you die

I also got stuck on a shitty level so there’s that too

He means playing scary games and sitting there like

View attachment 1192239

I tried Alan wake remastered and that shit made my neck hair stand up lol

I said lemme turn this right off

ahh ok. Yeah he must be mistaken I dont even like scary games. I dont fuck with resident evil or none of them shits.

I played last of us cuz the story was good and thas it. I couldnt stand dying light when it dropped especially at night in the game until later on.
It took me years to finish Alien Isolation after coppin.

Im not tryna be scared in my leisure time. FOH!

@AP2.5 just wanted to @ me cuz he still aint finish subnautica which aint even fuckin scary. Finish the game nigga! 🤣

That's rite. I think you talking bout that gondola when you had to throw them bastards into them big shredder machines.

That sucks when you start running low on ammo. Thing is, you can carry the credits you save over the next time you play the next game and so if you end the game w/ lets say 5K credits, it'll carry over to the new game. That means easier access to guns, ammo, upgrades on the baton, and glove, etc.. Boy that skunk gun and that shot gun my tools. Blown they leg off, arm off, head off, and that AR get the job done too. Oh, and that glove fya. Get ya credits up and you can knock off limbs when you throw them.

I fw them graphics too. Dope imo.

Yeah, I luv it. 8 or 8.5 out of 10 for me.

Re: grounded

This game does not do a good job of telling you exactly what you need to do in order to progress the game

Like there are some things that need tier 3 weapons to defeat but you don't know that until you encounter it and you haven't unlocked the ingredients to craft those items. I love that it's not a super linear game and encourages open exploration but damn, or maybe I'm just bad at it which is also a possibility

If I didn't watch YouTube, I would still be stuck on intro level shit

Back