What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

View attachment 395223
T-bone steak w cowboy sauce
Shrimp
Tomato salad
Whiskey ?
You and these tomato salads.
tenor.gif

Straight up I can eat tomato salad by itself but I used to eat tomatoes (sprinkle a lil salt) like apples so maybe ima lil retarded ?

I was scrolling quick and saw the burgers on the right and for a hot second I thought @TonyDubbz cookies got posted again lol.

Looks good tho fam. I think I mighta used my grill like two times this whole year smh
Lol. I got my grill this summer. Before this, I only grilled one time in my whole life. Ever since I bought my grill, I have been on it every chance I could. I probably grill 3 times a month. I tried something new with the fish. Both came out great. I didnt slow cook it this time. Since I was trying something new, I went with the farm fish, lol. Didnt want to pay extra for wild fish in case I didnt like the recipes I used for the pineapple.

• Goat
Reactions: Inori
Bout an hour away from my broil being finished in the crock pot.

Got enough for a couple meals but tonight its getting tossed in a bourbon sauce and will be topping a cheese burger and some garlic Parmesan fries

• Goat
Reactions: ChicagoFigure
Straight up I can eat tomato salad by itself but I used to eat tomatoes (sprinkle a lil salt) like apples so maybe ima lil retarded ?
Naw my folks used to do it hell I'll
Sprinkle some pepper on it and eat it. But I use to eat well we use to eat cucumber and tomatoes salad and hit it with some Italian dressing and pepper

Naw my folks used to do it hell I'll
Sprinkle some pepper on it and eat it. But I use to eat well we use to eat cucumber and tomatoes salad and hit it with some Italian dressing and pepper

I can eat cucumbers all day but unless tomatoes are in ketchup or pasta sauce form...can’t really fuck wit’em....

Reactions: Chicity
I got a tomatoe plant in the backyard now. I won't be able to collect on it this year as i planted it late. But you best believe next season is going down