Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

What about your salads

Nah....I mean I won’t straight pick’em out if they get out in there, but I do ask for them to be left off...I like tha flavor and texture of cucumbers better...ion like tha slimey seedy part of a cut tomato and I damn sure hate that explosion of innards (pause no homillz) of a whole cherry tomato in a salad

F77650C1-60AD-47A2-93BB-F37B16334E43.jpeg

I got mine from my momma. I only have one, but I really want at least 2 lol. It's hard to find good quality cast iron now days.

I got mine from my momma. I only have one, but I really want at least 2 lol. It's hard to find good quality cast iron now days.
American lodge they got some good ones I tried to take my mom's i know she had them for at least 30 years needless to say that's the one thing I can't take from her. Got my first set from Costco it was a 10 in and a 12 in in use em for everything

American lodge they got some good ones I tried to take my mom's i know she had them for at least 30 years needless to say that's the one thing I can't take from her. Got my first set from Costco it was a 10 in and a 12 in in use em for everything
I googled American Lodge and Rutland, UK popped up. Help me out, pls.

I googled American Lodge and Rutland, UK popped up. Help me out, pls.
My bad not American lodge but here is the link

Back