Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Ay man....my mil made some naan one day and i came in and saw it....my mind is hip hop so the first thing that came to it was to beat on the table and go "girl uon kno naan, naan, naan"

Everybody looked at me like i was naked...I was so hurt and ashamed. I dont even know these people

:Will:

Ay man....my mil made some naan one day and i came in and saw it....my mind is hip hop so the first thing that came to it was to beat on the table and go "girl uon kno naan, naan, naan"

Everybody looked at me like i was naked...I was so hurt and ashamed. I dont even know these people

Da fuck is naan?

Da fuck is naan?

Indian flat bread. Garlic naan smacks

Garlic-Naan-Recipe-IMAGE-76.jpg

Get you some culture bruh

Made a basic beef and potato stew as well as peppersteak and white rice for the next few days. Was super close to jerking a whole chicken, pause

Aight so check it, I floured some wings before putting them in the air fryer. Sprayed them down with olive oil and let em go

They taste just like. They were deep fried lol. Not going fry them like this all the time but I was def sleeping on them being cooked that way.

Should’ve married a bla....

blazing

nvm. I’m gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back