Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

ya'll would jump me 2 days later in the middle of a hurricane

niggas cant have nothing smh

@Blackish I hand placed every pea myself

nah seriously i plate all my shit, the fam has a running joke about me taking all day to "pretty" my plate

I don’t like it.

39c2d7_9b75a2da987840dbbff6d40e70bd0846~mv2.gif

ya'll would jump me 2 days later in the middle of a hurricane

niggas cant have nothing smh

@Blackish I hand placed every pea myself

nah seriously i plate all my shit, the fam has a running joke about me taking all day to "pretty" my plate

39c2d7_9b75a2da987840dbbff6d40e70bd0846~mv2.gif
Aye man, who am I to say not to go Bob the Builder wit the peas??‍♀️?

If it ain't cooked in layers or not a salad, don't you stack nothin on top of nothin on my plate.

I had some ground chorizo i needed to cook up tonight. Made a scramble for dinner. Chorizo, eggs, avocado, beef garlic sausage. Topped with sour cream and 3 hot sauces

View attachment 344537
Mashed potatoes × smothered chops × sweet peas w/ pearl onions and mushrooms ?

View attachment 345174

(didnt actually cook)

These two meals are great representation of throwing shit together and praying for the best

???????? for all guts involved

Yea this was scary. I've been skeptical and scared to try this?; just afraid that the breading would brown before they were thoroughly cooked. Turned out pretty good.

looks good coming from an air fryer. You sprayed some oil on it or just let it cook without it?

I chuckled to myself looking at the paper towel to soak up the oil with air fried wings(NOT 'wingettes' lol) cuz that's what im used to doing but that shit barely be having any oil on it. Bout to start putting them shits straight out the air fryer to the plate lol

Last edited:
looks good coming from an air fryer. You sprayed some oil on it or just let it cook without it?

I chuckled to myself looking at the paper towel to soak up the oil with air fried wings(NOT 'wingettes' btw lol) cuz that's what im used to doing but that shit barely be having any oil on it. Bout to start putting them shits straight out the air fryer to the plate lol
Lmao, yes I sprayed the WINGETTES?? wit a lil bit of this, only on the parts that were still white after flipping em.
15985655507293650654943615857066.jpg

The paper towel is a habit. They weren't even greasy. Was it good? Yes. Would I ever do this again? Probably not. This was too much work?.

Back