Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

I thought them joints were cheddar biscuits at first.

Whats up with the wood planks?? I'm not familiar
Soak them in water for like an hour or so and put them right on the grill.. then put your seafood on top. Close grill.

Shit comes out perfection every time....

Sometimes the wood burns if it's not soaked long enough

@Duwop If i ever make it to Baltimore imma have to get up with you and try a pit beef sandwich.
Bruuuuuhhhhh

tenor.gif

I already knew I was on nigga's hit list. I be forgetting to take pics of my shit, since I'd only be doing it for this thread. I'm snap a pic of these wings I got on the grill right now though. Cuz...I ain't no bitch ass nigga. Lol.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.52.27 AM.png

Just pulled these shits off the grill. I don't usually grill wings. But I made these last night, and thought the sauce would be better on wings, so I made some for lunch...

I may or may not have added way more Jack Daniels and Hoisin.

@mryounggun

i just started playing around with wings in the smoker....fucked em up the first time but they're starting to be my favorite piece of chicken to smoke

i mix baking powder with my seasoning...quite a bit.....it keeps em dry and seals the juice in

then i get the smoker up high to like 375-400 and let em go until they hit temp (165-170...a little over is cool as long as you catch it)

made a white bbq sauce with em the last time smh

@mryounggun

i just started playing around with wings in the smoker....fucked em up the first time but they're starting to be my favorite piece of chicken to smoke

i mix baking powder with my seasoning...quite a bit.....it keeps em dry and seals the juice in

then i get the smoker up high to like 375-400 and let em go until they hit temp (165-170...a little over is cool as long as you catch it)

made a white bbq sauce with em the last time smh

Never tried the white bbq. Saw it when i was Alabama but didnt get any.

Is it a mayo based bbq?

Depends on what part you move to..... East side say this place called Koko's. I've never been. But I fucks with G&M
Appreciate it fam. Will be in the Rockville area. We tried two spots there some pizza place that was flames and some Chinese food that was LEGIT the worse Chinese food I ever had. In dire need of a Chinese spot. It's a must that they have egg rolls man spring rolls not my jam. I been researching for months lol.

I ain't take a pic of it all but I was grilling into the night.

Still need to make some lasagna and other sides. Gonna do it tomorrow
20200810_180028.jpg

Back