Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

We didn't cook but here's a game y'all can try while stuck in the house. the Wife and I decided to play dinner roulette. Basically I ordered dinner for her and she ordered for me. U don't tell the person what their getting. The goal is to show how well u know them. No need to spend a lot of money.

I got her fried catfish, collards, mac and cheese. Added fried okra and 2 banana puddings. She got me a steak well done, baked potato just butter and bacon bits. Mild wings and a salad no croutons. Of course she got the dressing right which is tangy tomato.

She says she won but I threw in a banana pudding plus I order from a local black spot. She ordered from outback. Her argument was she don't eat banana pudding like that. I bought it for myself. She right lol.

Anyway just a lil game couples can play cuz this shit driving me crazy.

We didn't cook but here's a game y'all can try while stuck in the house. the Wife and I decided to play dinner roulette. Basically I ordered dinner for her and she ordered for me. U don't tell the person what their getting. The goal is to show how well u know them. No need to spend a lot of money.

I got her fried catfish, collards, mac and cheese. Added fried okra and 2 banana puddings. She got me a steak well done, baked potato just butter and bacon bits. Mild wings and a salad no croutons. Of course she got the dressing right which is tangy tomato.

She says she won but I threw in a banana pudding plus I order from a local black spot. She ordered from outback. Her argument was she don't eat banana pudding like that. I bought it for myself. She right lol.

Anyway just a lil game couples can play cuz this shit driving me crazy.
What about the folks without a s/o

Asking for a friend.....

First time making a Boston Butt

Put it in the slow cooker days ago it seems like

Back