Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

This the easy/lazy way. Now the hard way but not really is making your own dumplingsbut you'll do chicken and veggies the same
Yes. The homemade version. I have never had chicken and dumplings.

Wait, I mean no. The homemade, from scratch version. I had lunch at Olive Garden and tried gnocchi soup for first time. It was pretty good. I was told it was similar to dumplings. However, I am not a fan of that restaurant.

Wait, I mean no. The homemade, from scratch version. I had lunch at Olive Garden and tried gnocchi soup for first time. It was pretty good. I was told it was similar to dumplings. However, I am not a fan of that restaurant.
There’s recipes that uses canned biscuits for the dumplings and cooks in the crockpot. I’m sure you can’t find it if you Google it.

Never made it before personally. Havent gotten around to it yet but trying one of these is on the list

I watched a Short of AB’s, but I saw him flour his chicken and said nah lol. Sometimes he be doing too much.

I watched this guy’s version last week. His looked so good.

I wanna do this with a charcuterie board....brie cooked over a fire sounds delicious af.

This looks good as hell and a dope/ different idea. Have you seen anything like this at stores or any websites?
I did say next time I was gone let them do their own hot dogs over the fire

This looks good as hell and a dope/ different idea. Have you seen anything like this at stores or any websites?
I did say next time I was gone let them do their own hot dogs over the fire
I already found the brie bites online, but they're expensive. You could just get a small wheel of cheese and cut it into cubes. I keep pepper and fig jelly already. All I need is the meats and some crackers 🤤

Back