Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Nah dont fake on me bro

That shit was fire

I'm on the porch gettin full as a tick now

Im a have to find the recipe for this
What I did:

Sliced 2 ribeyes in thin slices. Put in skillet and cooked with butter until no longer pink. Seasoned with salt, pepper and Montreal steak seasoning and onion and garlic powder. Then added 2 diced green peppers and 1 diced yellow onion and about 6oz of sliced crimini mushrooms and a couple cloves of minced garlic. Cooked until veggies were well cooked and added a couple tbsp of Worcestershire sauce. Then drained the fat.

Put on low-medium heat and added 4oz of cream cheese and stirred until mixture was well coated in cream cheese. Then remove from heat and add to 8x11 greased casserole dish and spread it out evenly.

Then I beat 4 eggs, a half cup of grated parm cheese and about a half cup of heavy whipping cream and poured over the mixture in the dish. The egg mix will fill in any open spaces and get between the steak mix. Then topped with sliced provolone cheese and baked at 350 for about 22 mins once the cheese got bubbly and had brown spots. Then took it out and cooled for a bit.

Recipe could use some tweaking but it turned out really good. I'm sure there are tons of recipes online though.

What I did:

Sliced 2 ribeyes in thin slices. Put in skillet and cooked with butter until no longer pink. Seasoned with salt, pepper and Montreal steak seasoning and onion and garlic powder. Then added 2 diced green peppers and 1 diced yellow onion and about 6oz of sliced crimini mushrooms and a couple cloves of minced garlic. Cooked until veggies were well cooked and added a couple tbsp of Worcestershire sauce. Then drained the fat.

Put on low-medium heat and added 4oz of cream cheese and stirred until mixture was well coated in cream cheese. Then remove from heat and add to 8x11 greased casserole dish and spread it out evenly.

Then I beat 4 eggs, a half cup of grated parm cheese and about a half cup of heavy whipping cream and poured over the mixture in the dish. The egg mix will fill in any open spaces and get between the steak mix. Then topped with sliced provolone cheese and baked at 350 for about 22 mins once the cheese got bubbly and had brown spots. Then took it out and cooled for a bit.

Recipe could use some tweaking but it turned out really good. I'm sure there are tons of recipes online though.
No type of bread though? I guess you could put it on the side

Back