Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

But I gotta question why he’s got his cheese on toast on a baking tray, hope he didn’t cook it in the oven.

also been looking for this thread forages, how come it got moved to here?

View attachment 578555

let me bail my fellow European out, with an English classic.

great hangover food, cheese on toast with beans and more cheese.

let the slander commence
Cheese and toast again? I see the European similarities...

tenor.gif

View attachment 578555

let the slander commence

good gawd.. you may as well just put alla that shit in a blender or something and saved yaself some time.

Bean sauce just touchin every damn thing on the plate. How ya bread gonna be "toasted" AND soggy at the same gotdamn time. 🤢🤮

good gawd.. you may as well just put alla that shit in a blender or something and saved yaself some time.

Bean sauce just touchin every damn thing on the plate. How ya bread gonna be "toasted" AND soggy at the same gotdamn time. 🤢🤮

what u talking bout bro? The beans gotta cover everything that’s how beans on toast work.

think I’m gonna use two separate plates for the beans and toast?

efe.gif

View attachment 578555

let the slander commence
cUIX3QHGEyfow1QZgw.gif
Man I been shit faced drunk, like I don't know how I got home drunk..... I would never think of this combo to eat. If I'm drunk it's gone be greasy food chicken wings, French fries and water. How you burn the toast and is that pork and beans.... nah after a night of drinking and you eating this in the morning the only thing that's gone happen is this

giphy-10.gif

Back