Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

didn't expect anything less than this you should see his keyboard he posted a pic of it on the IC good grief it was disgusting. But yea i can imagine what the rest of your spot look like
I have seen his keyboard. When I saw his post, the image of his stove didnt upload yet. When it did, I legit jumped back a little from my phone screen, lol. It caught me off guard.

But it'll be fish,lasagna French fries and chicken wings. But it was going to be a beef standing rib roast, Parmesan garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus but folks was wanting fish so that'll be new years dinner or so seeing how I bought everything already

What's that rub looking like?
Just Cajun seasoning on the outside and in the cavity. I also used that creole butter to shoot it up. It was one year I made up a concoction of seasoning to sprinkle on it good lawd it was good but couldn't remember what I put in it

Anybody ever marinate burgers? Looking for ideas...

You may be better off mixing it in and letting em rest in the fridge. I use Italian dressing in my burgers and throw on the grill

this but you can also mix in other meats as well......sometimes i'll add italian sausage or bacon....you wanna use 80/20 beef too, that lean shit does not make good burgers

but yeah any seasonings you like, any dressings...just pour that shit over your meat in a bag or bowl and set it in the fridge for a few hours

if you're talking turkey burgers or some shit there's no hope...put some bbq sauce on it

Back