Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Peruvian chicken, since it was a hit with people last time. That is the 4 wings on the right. I am running 3 experiments. The 2 wings that are separated, I played around with the marinate and seasoning. Didnt follow any instructions. Just put things together to see hiw it will turn out. The other thing I did was dip the chicken in boiling water (before I marinated for the night). From my research, it makes the skin crispier. I dont know if this will make a difference since I am not frying it, but we will see. Only put it in for like 20 seconds. The other experiment is im gonna slow cook this in the oven at 250 degrees. 20201213_145147_HDR.jpg

Peruvian chicken, since it was a hit with people last time. That is the 4 wings on the right. I am running 3 experiments. The 2 wings that are separated, I played around with the marinate and seasoning. Didnt follow any instructions. Just put things together to see hiw it will turn out. The other thing I did was dip the chicken in boiling water (before I marinated for the night). From my research, it makes the skin crispier. I dont know if this will make a difference since I am not frying it, but we will see. Only put it in for like 20 seconds. The other experiment is im gonna slow cook this in the oven at 250 degrees.View attachment 418791
Dap

Im gonna try to make jambalaya for the first time. Gonna try it tomorrow though. Im gonna do a non pork version first. I want to know how to make that for my non-pork eaters in my circle. Than I will try a pork version on another day.

I made some boring ass beef stew in the ninja foodi. It's servicable but I'm going back to slow cooking my stews from now on. I would take a picture but the shit looks like that dog food they used to have that you add water to and it makes gravy.

didn't expect anything less than this you should see his keyboard he posted a pic of it on the IC good grief it was disgusting. But yea i can imagine what the rest of your spot look like

Back