Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you allergic to?

most likely

my oldest always complained about eggs and fish....never wanted that shit but of course we thought she was being a picky kid

shit was flaring her eczema up and thats why we couldnt get it under control

but once they tested her they were like she got it from somewhere, might as well test everybody

we all out here dying lol
This describe my son to a tee

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Not allergic persay but I get all paranoid and jittery if I take codeine or anything with codeine in it so I just stick to ibuprofen.

Not allergic persay but I get all paranoid and jittery if I take codeine or anything with codeine in it so I just stick to ibuprofen.

this is my wife...she gets ichy and mean af i stg!!!

:lookatthismf:

she got prescribed some norcos or something one time and i was like man i'll be back in a few days 😅

same w/ the ibuprofen...she'll give that other shit to me

its most likely all opiates

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
this is my wife...she gets ichy and mean af i stg!!!

:lookatthismf:

she got prescribed some norcos or something one time and i was like man i'll be back in a few days 😅

same w/ the ibuprofen...she'll give that other shit to me

its most likely all opiates
I took a morphine once when I had an infected root of a tooth, didn't help the root any but my body felt like a brand new baby! BUT I was so fucking agitated I hated everything and everyone. That's the only two strong pain meds I've tried, and won't try any others. It's rare I need a ibuprofen anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Never knew allergies only affected the poor
I think he's allergic to broke ass niggas?
That makes more sense

tenor.gif

Cat and dog dander (most people who say cat or dog hair it's really the dander not the hair), I HATE the smell of people houses who have dogs and cats so I'm kind of okay with finding a reason to get out of there.

Raw peaches and apples- I can eat cooked peaches and apples tho.

Penicillin

Back