Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you allergic to?

Most trees, grass, weeds, etc

Cats, dogs, mice, cockroaches lol

Damn near all fruits besides apricot (i still eat what i want)

I get 3 allergy shots every week and take a handful of meds every day

Most trees, grass, weeds, etc

Cats, dogs, mice, cockroaches lol

Damn near all fruits besides apricot (i still eat what i want)

I get 3 allergy shots every week and take a handful of meds every day
You’re allergic to fruit too! I thought I was alone.

Reactions: 1/2
Cold part is I've only been treated for a year or two

I was fucked up as a kid lol...stayed sneezing with puffy eyes...i would welp up big as hell if i got bit by anything

My kids jacked up too...all the same as mine but 2 are allergic to eggs and one milk 🙄

Cold part is I've only been treated for a year or two

I was fucked up as a kid lol...stayed sneezing with puffy eyes...i would welp up big as hell if i got bit by anything

My kids jacked up too...all the same as mine but 2 are allergic to eggs and one milk 🙄
Are you allergic to dogs?

Yup...never was a dog person before i knew that tho

They even told us not to buy the kids no teddy bears, take the rugs out the room, we got hepa filters and mattress covers and shit smh

If u got seasonal allergies there's a chance certain fruits, seeds and nuts will have cross reactivity.

Nothing that I know of. I wana do one of the food panel things cuz it's probly some shit im allergic to idk about that I been eating all along.

most likely

my oldest always complained about eggs and fish....never wanted that shit but of course we thought she was being a picky kid

shit was flaring her eczema up and thats why we couldnt get it under control

but once they tested her they were like she got it from somewhere, might as well test everybody

we all out here dying lol

Back