Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are we leaving behind in 2023?

Im not really following. If a person performed an action you hated, that means they either didnt care or didnt know you wouldnt mind. So you tell them you dont condone it as a final warning . Or maybe it is not a warning and you give them what ever consequence next
Sometimes you can understand an action or see why something was said or done without agreeing that it should have been said or done

COVID thankfully

Seems like the majority of the people I know are sick right now, but haven’t heard one bit of COVID paranoia

That's an interesting pov...people ain't getting tested as much but folks still out here passing that shit along

I'm trying to leave behind swishas and make the full time switch to papers.

That's an interesting pov...people ain't getting tested as much but folks still out here passing that shit along

You fuckin with swishas wasn't on my ABW card, my shit almost filled up though

only time I smoke rellos is if someone else rolled

been on papers a few yrs now

spend bout $15-20 & be good for the yr while mf spend that a week for rellos lol

Papers are cool but I admit I’m not the best with rolling i still stick to rellos because burn slower. But I’ve never been super advanced with the types and all that.

You fuckin with swishas wasn't on my ABW card, my shit almost filled up though

Yeah I've been wanting to switch for a minute now but the store literally next to where I live started selling peach swishas which is my favorite and I got pulled back in. By next month I'll be fully converted to rollin white boys though

if yall having issues with this search you can always use google. just put in the search terms but at the end include

site:ablackweb.com

The rona never going away but they damn sure will start calling it something different

Once it mutates enough that the old tests no longer come back positive (this might have already happened low key), they not gonna go back and modify the tests

Yeah I've been wanting to switch for a minute now but the store literally next to where I live started selling peach swishas which is my favorite and I got pulled back in. By next month I'll be fully converted to rollin white boys though
Cones>>>

Back