Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are we leaving behind in 2023?

Charelston White please
He will be needed more than ever this coming year, with all these cats going extra Minstrel to obtain the official summer smash anthem. That means they gotta go higher than couchi pink booty whole brown and being fuck nigga free with big dick energy.

Oh …we gone need Charleston white, he’s not the hero we want, he’s the hero we deserve

He will be needed more than ever this coming year, with all these cats going extra Minstrel to obtain the official summer smash anthem. That means they gotta go higher than couchi pink booty whole brown and being fuck nigga free with big dick energy.

Oh …we gone need Charleston white, he’s not the hero we want, he’s the hero we deserve

Chattston is the Minstrel. White folks laugh at him like the rappers. He a coon to top level like all the rappers he hate. And I could gaf less what you think we deserve.

Chattston is the Minstrel. White folks laugh at him like the rappers. He a coon to top level like all the rappers he hate. And I could gaf less what you think we deserve.
White folks don’t even know who that dude is, he talk exclusively to niggaz, Charleston white is a mirror of a part of our community that needs to grow up. But he’s not the mirror that you can look at and walk away from, he’s that cursed mirror that jumps out at cha and grabs ya and makes you look at yourself…like really look at yourself,

I think the people who don’t get him..really are either blind to themselves, or never was what he was. If you was what he was you see where he’s coming from and you know that what he does is necessary, cause it’s the only way you woulda listened your damn self.

So take solice in the fact that you was never no low down nigga, never really dealt with no low down niggaz and that’s why you dislike em. Cause you don’t got it in ya history to draw from.

See the other side of that coin is that cat Dee 1 doing it without the theatrics, but see for him, everyone want the smoke.

Smoke don’t want smoke with smoke cause it’s all gas, and when he pull a mufucka in wit him, people can see how much of all this shit is hot air

White folks don’t even know who that dude is, he talk exclusively to niggaz, Charleston white is a mirror of a part of our community that needs to grow up. But he’s not the mirror that you can look at and walk away from, he’s that cursed mirror that jumps out at cha and grabs ya and makes you look at yourself…like really look at yourself,

I think the people who don’t get him..really are either blind to themselves, or never was what he was. If you was what he was you see where he’s coming from and you know that what he does is necessary, cause it’s the only way you woulda listened your damn self.

So take solice in the fact that you was never no low down nigga, never really dealt with no low down niggaz and that’s why you dislike em. Cause you don’t got it in ya history to draw from.

See the other side of that coin is that cat Dee 1 doing it without the theatrics, but see for him, everyone want the smoke.

Smoke don’t want smoke with smoke cause it’s all gas, and when he pull a mufucka in wit him, people can see how much of all this shit is hot air

I never was what he was. Streets weren’t all that appealing to me and I grew in I guess the suburbs. Charelston is for niggas who ain’t go to school but share YouTube videos with pseudoscience at the highest level. Then it’s for the old folks tired of young people and for the dudes without dads. I just don’t like the shit. I don’t take rappers seriously.

I never was what he was. Streets weren’t all that appealing to me and I grew in I guess the suburbs. Charelston is for niggas who ain’t go to school but share YouTube videos with pseudoscience at the highest level. Then it’s for the old folks tired of young people and for the dudes without dads. I just don’t like the shit. I don’t Tahoe rappers sjeriously or him
I understand why you feel that way

Starting a statement with

I dont condone

If you gotta say it then you accepted that who you are directing your statement to, is not smart enough to know you are not that type person or supportive of stated actions.

...the inability of using the "Ignore" button.

ABW rage flirting was at an all time high this year.

Back