Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are the best sneak diss lines in hip hop history ?

To this day 👇🏾 idk how this diss went completely ignored in the hip hop community and nothing materialized from it

Soul tape dropped and Fab subbed the shit outta Wiz Khalifa at least twice, like direct hits. It started when Wiz was brand new to the mainstream. I don't know exactly what he did to fab but this happened at the same time koonye passed amber rose to wiz and wiz said they ate turkey burgers and hot chocolate on their first date

As I get older, I be looking at what rap breeds:
a bunch of tatted up niggas who can wrap weed

These lames never paid attention so they really owe
I know some R&B bitches that can really blow
Turkey burgers and hot chocolate, really ho?

That ether warrants a real clap back but i guess Wiz didn't want that smoke... bars. Or maybe he ignored it. Or maybe it was squashed behind the scenes. Idk. All I know is that potential beef entered a void of hip hop
Lol at Fab Dissiin Wiz
wasting time
Poor man’s Hov

You gonna talk about your chips 'til we run in your crib
And you gone ask dumb questions like "Can I live?"
Look, If I shoot you, I'm famous
If you shoot me, you're brainless, you said it yourself
I'm slick enough to twist your lines and send them back at you
Swift enough to snatch the MAC and pop that at you

50 Cent

Styles/The Lox have done interviews sayin’ he was pissed at Jay before tha studio session for tha song…summin bout havin’ to wait on him or summin but that’s why he started off tha song tha way he did…it’s publicized that Styles was def goin’ at Hov in his verse

Wow! Didn't know. Ive heard that verse a billion times

So you're telling me Stylez dissed hov at the top of his verse then alley oop'd Hov in

GoodnaturedWarmheartedGilamonster-max-1mb.gif

Legendary

Wow! Didn't know. Ive heard that verse a billion times

So you're telling me he Stylez dissed hov at the top of his verse then alley oop'd Hov in

GoodnaturedWarmheartedGilamonster-max-1mb.gif

Legendary

Yup lol

I feel like Jay responding back partially in his verse too lol

Styles/The Lox have done interviews sayin’ he was pissed at Jay before tha studio session for tha song…summin bout havin’ to wait on him or summin but that’s why he started off tha song tha way he did…it’s publicized that Styles was def goin’ at Hov in his verse

Nah.

The lox had just came from out of town on tour and Hov wanted them to immediately come to the studio to get on that song, luggage and all. The Lox ended up going but they were PISSED behind it.

Nah.

The lox had just came from out of town on tour and Hov wanted them to immediately come to the studio to get on that song, luggage and all. The Lox ended up going but they were PISSED behind it.

You right….I knew it had summin to do wit’ time/timing lol

Back