Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are the best sneak diss lines in hip hop history ?

Check your own videos, you'll always be number 2...

Bx0xzOrCIAAxUOG.jpg

damn, this bout to have me thinking......

i always thought fab was dissing kanye in start em up,

they both had a bar about wasting time... and my high ass don't believe in coincidences

kanye:
They say good things come to those who wait
So I’ma be at least about a hour late

fab:
Y’all ain't got your business straight, track star, finna state
Time is money and I can’t afford to be a minute late

Oh, I brought this one up years ago .

So.... This is how we do.....50 and game use a flow the entire song that they never used before or after....

And it was the exact same flow as a dude they were beefing with at the time....

Listen to Joe Budden flow in "ma ma ma" and tell me that's not the flow 50 and game used in "this is how we do"

“Let me catch tha next mother/father to diss Joey tha Don Carta and I’m gonna have to Jigga nigga like Shawn Carter”..

Pun

Not sure if it was really a diss or just a name flip but this was at tha height of Joe and Jay’s beef…kinda why I consider it a “sneak diss” lol

To this day 👇🏾 idk how this diss went completely ignored in the hip hop community and nothing materialized from it

Soul tape dropped and Fab subbed the shit outta Wiz Khalifa at least twice, like direct hits. It started when Wiz was brand new to the mainstream. I don't know exactly what he did to fab but this happened at the same time koonye passed amber rose to wiz and wiz said they ate turkey burgers and hot chocolate on their first date

As I get older, I be looking at what rap breeds:
a bunch of tatted up niggas who can wrap weed

These lames never paid attention so they really owe
I know some R&B bitches that can really blow
Turkey burgers and hot chocolate, really ho?

That ether warrants a real clap back but i guess Wiz didn't want that smoke... bars. Or maybe he ignored it. Or maybe it was squashed behind the scenes. Idk. All I know is that potential beef entered a void of hip hop

Back