Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are the best sneak diss lines in hip hop history ?

fr

that boy was throwin shots at Wayne while still being signed to Cash Money lol

then left & still flourished

mf GOAT

Again not really a sneak diss but Mobb Deep shouting out in the background 'Thug Life were still living it' whilst Pac was in prison helped spark the Mobb Deep/Pac beef...

Also, wasnt Dre aiming this at Ice Cube??? I assume it was Cube as he was doing kid friendly movies at the time...

'Claimin' they non-violent, talkin like they (Ruthless???)
Spit venom in interviews, speakin' on reunions
Move units, then talk sh!t and we can do this'...

One of my favourite Pac songs of alltime.

His flow in the 2nd verse

:clawd2:

1st verse was about Stretch and the last verse was about shorty who put the rape charge on him.

Yeah big time, I still get goosebumps to it to this day, its up there my favourite Pac tunes... When I tell people what Pac does that others cant, its the passion from the pit of his stomach when hes on one... Only Crooked I comes close when hes letting it rip...

I always thought he was taking shots at BIG too, even though it was clearly Stretch I think he kinda put in a few crumbs of everyone involved in setting him up switching up on him...

edit:
This is hard as fck and full of passion too...

Last edited:
This might be a reach...

I always thought Mase (and Puff) were taking shots at King Tut in this tune too, they showcasing loads of extravagance, living their best now they arnt being extorted, even though the official lyrics are:

'Ho's ride, get your nut 'till I can't get it up'...

I remember in the early 2000's there was a blog, think the link was on Allhiphop then got deleted??? Detailing various industry beefs in the 90s and Badboy and them getting extorted was a focal point... It was full of interesting and think first hand accounts...

And in 'Feels So Good' it said Mase could had been sneak dissing Tut and them and left that lyric open to interpretation and that verse COULD had been 'Tut cant give it up' and the fact Mase waved his Rollie at the time of saying the line in the video kinda added to the possibility...

Last edited:
Back