Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are some films that you HATE, that people generally LOVE?

^^^Lmao bruh gtfoh I ain't reading all of that!!!

Take your L and move along Bozo...
You're the one who is either dyslexic or has ADD and can't read what I posted up. Me, take an L? Pfft, you probably only know that and maybe 14 other letters of the alphabet because you figured those 11 others letters were for bozos, right?

Grab a book, preferably a dictionary or an A to Z with pictures in it and then come holla back at me when you're even capable of reading more than 3 sentences or needing a capable adult to read them to you rather than trying to clown me because you're acting like your illiteracy compared to my loquaciousness is somehow an asset to you and a deficit to me. Naw, sorry. You're dumb and you can't read. That's on you.

You're the one who is either dyslexic or has ADD and can't read what I posted up. Me, take an L? Pfft, you probably only know that and maybe 14 other letters of the alphabet because you figured those 11 others letters were for bozos, right?

Grab a book, preferably a dictionary or an A to Z with pictures in it and then come holla back at me when you're even capable of reading more than 3 sentences or needing a capable adult to read them to you rather than trying to clown me because you're acting like your illiteracy compared to my loquaciousness is somehow an asset to you and a deficit to me. Naw, sorry. You're dumb and you can't read. That's on you.
Yeah bruh, you're in your feelings. You've been overflowing with feelings ever since your first post. I bet you were typing that ever since I responded yesterday evening. I'm surprised you didn't include a works cited page.

I didn't read your post initially because I knew your five paragraph dissertation would be filled with what amounts to a bunch of irrelevant self-gratifying pseudointellectual masturbation and deflection. I didn't initially read your titangraph because after viewing your first post I concluded that you're obviously a victim of white privilege and affluenza because anyone else with half a mind would realize what's wrong with what I pointed out. Your type always reveals themselves @P.O.Whiteguy. I'm not calling Nolan racist but I'm calling you one, so miss me with that "The black characters die? Man, director must be down with the KKK!" Amos and Andy sneak-dissing-ass bullshit.

You see, I don't define intellect as using unnecessarily big words and taking an eternity to get to your point. I define it as proving your point using the least amount of words as possible. You could have spared me your entire fourth paragraph, because Aronofsky (you spelled his name wrong) is a hack, and Spielberg's use of color in Shindler's List has nothing to do with anything. I wasn't writing a critique. I wasn't mourning extras. I was pointing out the obvious and if you don't find anything suspicious about it, then you never will and we have nothing to talk about. Have a great night and please don't waste any more of my time with your "loquaciousness" (read: babbling).

Last edited:
Thread title perfectly explained premise: what are popular movies that you hate or dislike?

As per usual MFs already in they feelings typing up dissertations and shit

@rip.dilla
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18159-1381211054-18.gif

Oh for sure. Avatar was nothing but a cool special effects movie. Was the first major budget 3D movie. Storywise that shit was boring as fuck.

Real shit... Ive never fucked with the godfather series. Didnt enjoy a single one.

fb8761b113a62cd9b0de9720366971fd6e41868b.gif

All the Lord of the Rings movies. I don’t fuck with none of them. They’re all rip offs of Willow to me

Back