Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are some common Foods or Ingredients that you absolutely will NOT eat?

idk bro the ones I had tasted exactly like cotton candy

they got white strawberries that supposedly taste like pineapple...and then some that dont lol

shits wild

idk bro the ones I had tasted exactly like cotton candy

they got white strawberries that supposedly taste like pineapple...and then some that dont lol

shits wild

Mine tasted half cotton candy half regular grape

Not a great combo

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
But do continue the avocado disrespect. I dont mind guacamole. If it comes with my meal, I will eat it. I like the texture. But if it is a separate item, I wont go out of my way to get it. It is a sub-par fruit that needs to be enhanced but many wont admit it.

Okra
Apple
Bone-in fish
Anything with Miracle whip or that tastes like it
Almonds

that shits a lil scary what they're doing with produce....idk if those ^ are genetically modified but its some crazy shit out here

I had some cotton candy grapes, shit blew my mind

whole time im eating im thinking this shit is all science....they probably didnt even grow on a vine lol
Its crazy, i dont like Cotton Candy, but I fucks with Cotton Candy grapes when they're in season. Like some others had mentioned, it really depends on the batch. Ive had some cotton candy grapes that taste just like cotton candy with a grape texture. Then ive had some that tasted just like a sweeter grape and wasnt anything special.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Okra
Apple
Bone-in fish
Anything with Miracle whip or that tastes like it
Almonds
Omfg, co sign Miracle whip I dont know wtf that shit is, but my grandma loves it and always put it on sandwiches when i was a kid and i absolutely hated it. WOAT.

I cant do Raw almonds, but i love roasted almonds.

Generic bar soap. Yes I know what it tastes like.

giphy.gif

Reactions: B_A
coconut cake>>>>>

love that shit....and nobody else in the house will come near it lol

bone in fish is cool...its fish...but I get why somebody wouldnt wanna eat it

i be sweatin and picking thru that shit real slow and careful... that kinda anxiety on your plate just aint whats up lol

Back