Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What are some common Foods or Ingredients that you absolutely will NOT eat?

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
I wont eat Cotton Candy, but thats about it. Basically everything else I won't eat is due to diet limitations. If i werent doing a diet then i would have no issue eating them, but cotton candy is the only thing I can recall at this moment that i absolutely will refuse to eat. I dont like hot dogs either, but i wont put them on the list because I do enjoy corndogs or chilidogs. Just not the basic ass hot dog in a bun. Gotta be smothered in something.

I wont eat Cotton Candy, but thats about it. Basically everything else I won't eat is due to diet limitations. If i werent doing a diet then i would have no issue eating them, but cotton candy is the only thing I can recall at this moment that i absolutely will refuse to eat. I dont like hot dogs either, but i wont put them on the list because I do enjoy corndogs or chilidogs. Just not the basic ass hot dog in a bun. Gotta be smothered in something.
cotton candy? dude still be going to the circus and shit?

tenor.gif

Ahhh shit.. I'd get roasted if i started to list them.
24857D57-5383-4577-9E5A-B201C6FE441D.jpeg
By 10 yrs old, my aunt used to say she felt sorry for my future wife 'cause she would had a limited list for cooking.

Back