Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s your 2019 Resolution?

Devote as little energy as possible to things that are not my goals

So with that said, I'm retiring from ABW

giphy (3).gif

My resolution is to not make a resolution cuz them shits never work...

And by making a resolution of not making a resolution I’ve already broken my fuckin’ resolution...told you them shits don’t work

:pathetic:

Last edited:
I don’t set goals on Jan 1 because arbitrary rituals are meaningless, but I’m still on track for the goals I set a few months ago:

Save more each of check and pay down debt by not eating out more than once a week

Gym consistency, no less than 4 days of any given week

Smoke weed only after 9 pm on weekdays to be more productive and to conserve

Lose more body fat. Gain more muscle definition. Get a new car and bed. Save more money. Figure out what I want to do with my life and actually pursue it.

Lol it really hasn’t been too difficult, and I get to look forward to my nightly “me time”
Im a fuckin asshole and have a bad temper without my morning smoke. Its like im wired wrong but being high cures it. Puts me in better spirits.

02jKDp.gif

I need to drop a minimum of 80lbs this year.
Finish working on these EP's and release 'em
Get my mind back in the right space.

Gym consistency, no less than 4 days of any given week

Smoke weed only after 9 pm on weekdays to be more productive and to conserve

I've been doing these for a little over a year now. Honestly it's pretty GOAT. The gym part just makes you feel good in general

With the weed though. I used to smoke a ton. Since I switched to concentrates, I dont need as much to get high, but earlier in 2018 I started working at a detox center and I didnt feel comfortable coming into work high anymore. I mainly would smoke as soon as I get home but I also moved and my roommates who own the place ask I dont smoke in the house. I do it anyway, but I mainly just wait until bedtime on the weekdays and use my vape pen. Because I dont smoke as often I'm a bit more clear headed during the day and it doesnt take much to get me to the level I want to be at. I dont like to get super stoned anymore just a mild light floaty high. Reduced the smoking and now it takes me like 3 pulls off the vape pen to get me to where I want to be and drift off to sleep. Then the weekends I smoke whenever, but a pull here and there several times through the day has me high all day. I'm not spending hardly any money on it and can make my grams last me 4 weeks sometimes. It's pretty fucking dope tbh.

Occasionally I will go out with a friend and take dab through the bong and just be totally annihilated though and super super blazed lol.

I need to drop a minimum of 80lbs this year.
Finish working on these EP's and release 'em
Get my mind back in the right space.
Look into the keto diet for real. I've been doing it since 2014 and lost 80lbs my first year. 130 overall. Still got some fat but I'm also trying to bulk up so I've been at 190 for awhile now.

I've been doing these for a little over a year now. Honestly it's pretty GOAT. The gym part just makes you feel good in general

With the weed though. I used to smoke a ton. Since I switched to concentrates, I dont need as much to get high, but earlier in 2018 I started working at a detox center and I didnt feel comfortable coming into work high anymore. I mainly would smoke as soon as I get home but I also moved and my roommates who own the place ask I dont smoke in the house. I do it anyway, but I mainly just wait until bedtime on the weekdays and use my vape pen. Because I dont smoke as often I'm a bit more clear headed during the day and it doesnt take much to get me to the level I want to be at. I dont like to get super stoned anymore just a mild light floaty high. Reduced the smoking and now it takes me like 3 pulls off the vape pen to get me to where I want to be and drift off to sleep. Then the weekends I smoke whenever, but a pull here and there several times through the day has me high all day. I'm not spending hardly any money on it and can make my grams last me 4 weeks sometimes. It's pretty fucking dope tbh.

Occasionally I will go out with a friend and take dab through the bong and just be totally annihilated though and super super blazed lol.
U vape herb or just the oil carts?

U vape herb or just the oil carts?
I have a pen that has a coil that heats up. It also has an attachment so I can use cartridges. I just place a dab on the coil and use the button and it heats up the concentrate.

I still smoke dry herb if it's around, but I havent had any in a long time and dont ever buy any. I like the vape pen cuz it is easier to pace yourself and the smell doesnt linger on your clothes or in the room for too long.

I don’t really like calling it a resolution but I plan to do better than I did this year.

Hopefully I’ll look back at this next year & feel good.

-Be healthy with the wifey & kids.
- Spend significant time with my extended fam in Maryland before I bounce to Cali.
-Continue my path up the ladder with work.
-Get some college classes under my belt.
-Get back on my music article writing game (shit for ABW, personal stuff etc.)

Back