Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What’s your 1st ever liquor/beer experience?

ci-olde-english-800-7a9b61c70ebb7026.jpeg

As a young kid at family parties I was given sips of liquor, my own wine coolers and pony bottles of beer. Elementary school stealing cisco out of the liquor store. I'm talking the original cisco the shit they wanted to have banned or had banned

Teenager used to drink Remy vsop everyday.

This article about cisco is from 1991

Surgeon General Antonia C. Novello yesterday joined other leading health advocates in calling for major changes in the sale and promotion of Cisco, a fruit-flavored wine popular among young drinkers and known informally as "liquid crack."

Cisco resembles lower-alcohol wine coolers in its colors and flavors, and in the shape and labeling of its bottles. But a 12-ounce Cisco is actually a high-alcohol drink as potent as five shots of 80- to 100-proof vodka. It has been implicated in cases of alcohol poisoning among teenagers.

They changed the alcohol content and brought it back out if I'm not mistaken. The old cisco used to have old heads of that era trippin

Last edited:
Looking back on it I’m extremely fortunate

For my first year of drinking it was almost exclusively everclear, mixed into koolaid, fruit punch, etc

But never had too bad an experience. Those came later lmao.

Honestly can't remember.

It was prolly Coronas or Henny

First time I got throw up wasted was VSOP Brandy

That shit was the worst... Niggaz left me in the car to go to the club

Back