Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What’s your 1st ever liquor/beer experience?

DirtyDusko

He doesn't play fair.. 🥶
Stroll down memory lane & share with the class your alcohol initiatives. First drink..First time gettin drunk.

I was 17, at a HS Graduation House Party. Either you had older brothers & sisters look after you or bribe someone. I lost 4 hands in a row in Spades, & after every loss you had to take A SHOT ?
5dceab9332f0b.jpg

this.. I wasn't ready for ?

I was 14 and it was summertime and me and a few friends got this homeless dude to buy us some booze in exchange for buying him a 40oz.

We all got our own 40oz. I went with Olde English as that was the only one i was familiar with at the time. Also shared a bottle of Jack Daniels and Smirnoff Razz.

I was fine after the 40. Then the bottles came in and I way overdid it. Blacked out and had to be carried by my friends and got picked up by a different friend. Made a fool of myself just being a drunk ass and had to be carried inside my house. Collapsed in bed, woke up the next day with a hangover. Ran to the bathroom and threw up while my mom was in the kitchen. She knew what was up.

Was about 7, Grandmas friends gave me E&J and St Ides. Shit burned like hell going down. Niggas was laughing at me and shit. After that, everything else was smooth.

141.jpg

Thought it would be smart to go shot for shot with this chick I had a crush on having never drank other than a few sips here and there a day in my life. We vibing, I was probably gonna smash, then I woke up with my niggas holding a garbage bin to my face.
Next time I woke up I fell over the porch.

Next time I woke up I was getting dropped in my bed by my boys.

Next time I woke up it was morning and I had to throw up again. My mom in the washroom putting on makeup for work. Don't I go in there sit on the toilet and start throwing up on the floor.

Mom: you had too much to drink last night?

Me: ummhm

Mom: good. Know your limits. Clean that up.

I gtd later that summer tho.

19 yrs old. '04. Just getting ready to complete my freshman year at Morehouse College in Atlanta. In the dorms they used to call me Sam Goody cuz I had all the music and stayed with headphones in my ears lol.

A group of us decide to pitch in on some bottles liquor and juice before heading home for the summer. So we snuck liquor in the dorms, I stroll in with a bunch of CDs, and since niggaz came back wit Seagrams Gin and Orange Juice I put Snoop Doggystyle CD in and played Gin n Juice lol.

Man that feeling I'll never get to experience ever again. It was like walking around in this dizzy magnetic purple haze and it felt incredible. We got fucked up that night. The RA got mad at us and lectured us like we his kids but we didn't give a fuck we was sauced lol.

Fun times man. Been drinking ever since.

I was about 8 or 9

Was outside playing on a hot ass day. Got tired of water, and all we had to drink in the fridge was milk and a 40

Guess what I went for

I kept going in and out the house taking swigs and shit. By evening I was fucked up and don't remember much after that.

When I was 7 I begged my Sr. for a sip of his colt 45. Shit was nasty and I didn't drink beer til I was 24. To this day I dont really like beer.

The 1st drink I ever paid for was when I was 18 in Japan. I'm a big James Bond fan so I went to the bartender and told him I wanted a vodka martini, shaken not stirred. He looked at my young ass and smirked then said, okay.

He came back with the drink and my 1st sip hit me like a punch in the throat. I coughed real hard and asked the bartender what was the drink he gave me? He said it's the drink you asked for...... so I said throw some juice in this shit. The bartender shook his head and poured it out and made me a screwdriver. Lmao

Jose cuervo tequila at my brother friends b-day party. My bro passed me a shot and i looked at him like for real???? had like 2-3 shots

Back