Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW What’s The Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Seen Occur In A Public Place?

Back on topic, I’ve seen an Expedition go across 4 lanes of traffic just a few feet in front of my car and t-bone a car in the far lane. Scared the fuck outta me.

Dude I worked with beating the shit outta a woman that was not his wife who he definitely had an affair with. That came outta no where and he definitely lost his livelihood that night.

Some random dude got hit by a car on the road next to my house when I was a kid. First time seeing human remains in real life. Sick shit.
Seem 2 homeless men run across a speeding highway with a shopping cart full of cans and get smashed by couple cars. One got completely run over like 3 times and the other smashed into a windshield of a truck. Blood and body parts were everywhere. I will never forget that the rest of my life.

She put a blindfold over her eyes then ran a red light

Got smashed by a pick up truck

There were only three cars out there mine , the lady and the pick up truck

We found out the next day from the newspaper that she had a history of suicidal shit and I guess finally succeeded
This made national news didn’t it? I remember the story, all the way down to her making previous attempts.

This made national news didn’t it? I remember the story, all the way down to her making previous attempts.
Not sure honestly… but it was in the local newspaper for sure

Cuz we were shook once the ambulance got there we got the fuck up out of there

Woke up the next day and the shit was in the newspaper

I was at food lion, so, when I walked in, shortly after I came in. This really beautiful redbone walked in after me. Red dress and red stiletto heels.

I was busy focused on what I was doing so I only glanced quickly at her but when I did I thought she tripped or something cause as I turn my head back to the direction i was looking I caught a glance of her like this.

View attachment 1177701

Didn’t think nothing of it cause when trip in heels everyday. So I do my shopping and then I came to the front and I’m waiting in a long line. There’s these two ratchet women.

You know how when ratchet women want your attention they get loud behind your ear and have loud as conversations and loud ass cackling cause they want you to look at them?

They was doing that behind me and it was irritating the fuck outta me, but deadass they was doing that to get my attention on them.

So another cashier opened and waved me over and I thought think gawd cause I hate bitches like that. So, someone got to her before me so now I’m waiting behind that person. These bitches started projecting more cause I’m farther away.

They laughing and almost like if they laughing at someone…right, so here come red dress red heels, now I notice this chick ain’t trip, she dead ass walking like a brand new baby deer. Can’t walk in heels for shit.

She walks up and I think ion know, ion know if she thought they was laughing at her, cause she tells them it’s not polite to laugh at other people and be loud in public like that.

Well you know you can’t tell a ratchet nothing, especially if they in bonnets and pajamas and you in a beautiful dress and dolled up. Sounded like a chicken coup in there, all three of them.

Everyone and I mean everyone..but me, stopped what they were doing and pulled out their phone. It was like a scene from a dystopian future society movie. So the manager doesn’t direct his frustrations to the redbone that kicked it off.
He solely is telling the ratchets to leave or he’s gonna call the police, they tell him to call the police..all of a sudden the redbone pushes past the ratchets and makes a b line sprint towards the entrance and apologizes to the manager as she runs past him.

I kid you not, swear to god it look like this
View attachment 1177703

And I’m thinking…she had to at least walk to her car, and then leave her car when she got here and walked inside. At no point did she realize that she can’t walk in heels?

And she ain’t even drunk or nothing, she dressed like and look like a stone cold top 10 model.

The whole fucking thing blew my mind, shit felt like I was in a simulation
Son was apart of a script.

I got sone stories

Heres one.

I was in paterson at a light one time. It was broad day light. Mid afternoon.

I seen a mfer creeping on the sidewalk but didnt think too much of it.

Then in like 3 seconds this mfer went up to the car in front me and starting shooting into it.

I automatically drove on the other side of the street got to the light made a turn and got the fuck up out of there.

I was taught to never get too close to the car in front me at a light in case I got to get out of a situation. It was great fucking advice.

That night and next day I kept looking up local news until I saw news of the murder.

Shit was crazy.

My girl will still every now and then get on my case about the space I leave between me and the car in front of me. I need enough space to do a uey fast.

I saw this white kid rub dog shit in his hair in washington square park on st patricks day in the 90's. I don't know why but that shit stuck with me.

I saw this white kid rub dog shit in his hair in washington square park on st patricks day in the 90's. I don't know why but that shit stuck with me.
In the 90s your beloved white liberals were having some kind of nude protest in Berkeley. The first time I ever saw coochie hair it was purple

Bunch of cows/bulls just walking down the interstate. Blocking all da traffic.
Bunch of club fights. Chairs flying, hair laid out every where.
Police chases lol
*Didn't see it, but heard it* Prison fire right down the street from where I was living at the time. 300+ ppl lost they lives that night. Yeah, 300+.

Back