Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW What’s The Weirdest Thing You’ve Ever Seen Occur In A Public Place?

On topic I saw a nigga unload a whole clip into a car full of dudes who were fighting at a bike show like 20 years ago…

Me and my homie was parked on tha strip by tha exit and this nigga was in a car in front of us in traffic talking all kinda crazy shit about “not shooting nobody in weeks” and how he was “itching to get him somebody” like he had some kinda quota to meet…

Anyway like most people I feel like he’s just a loud mouth that wanna be heard UNTIL some niggaz started fighting wit’ some other niggaz in a car in front of him…he tells his boy to “pass tha strap” and I heard his mans say to him “that ain’t got shit to do wit’ you…you don’t even know them..” he says “I don’t give a fuck…I gotta get my man!!”

I laugh and ask my boy “Yo…you heard that??” and before he could respond dude jumps out tha backseat of tha car he’s in and then just starts shooting into and at tha car/niggaz fighting in front of him…

I don’t know if he hit anybody or not cuz I was OUT…I mean I wasn’t sure if he met his quota of “gettin’ his man” or not and that nigga was definitely bout that shit for real…

Shit was crazy af

On topic I saw a nigga unload a whole clip into a car full of dudes who were fighting at a bike show like 20 years ago…

Me and my homie was parked on tha strip by tha exit and this nigga was in a car in front of us in traffic talking all kinda crazy shit about “not shooting nobody in weeks” and how he was “itching to get him somebody” like he had some kinda quota to meet…

Anyway like most people I feel like he’s just a loud mouth that wanna be heard UNTIL some niggaz started fighting wit’ some other niggaz in a car in front of him…he tells his boy to “pass tha strap” and I heard his mans say to him “that ain’t got shit to do wit’ you…you don’t even know them..” he says “I don’t give a fuck…I gotta get my man!!”

I laugh and ask my boy “Yo…you heard that??” and before he could respond dude jumps out tha backseat of tha car he’s in and then just starts shooting into and at tha car/niggaz fighting in front of him…

I don’t know if he hit anybody or not cuz I was OUT…I mean I wasn’t sure if he met his quota of “gettin’ his man” or not and that nigga was definitely bout that shit for real…

Shit was crazy af
It could have been y'all. No way in hell I would even have time to listen to that full convo because dude was reckless and anyone could have got hit.

It was ARBY’S….. Of all places…. ARBY’S.

Can’t make this stuff up.

I mean if that was tha case I could’a said that Arby’s really “got tha meat” pause no homillz lol

Buuut I’m not tryin’ to be a fast food snob or know-it-all but I’m pretty sure dude who came from tha back wearing his uniform was definitely wearin’ a BK uniform 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
A few months ago there was a skunk walking down the road with traffic around by the crib. Lil nigga had his tail up looking back at traffic like "yeah, dis you if you don't get the fuck on and go around me". Muhfucka walking around like he owned the street.

2 Summers ago a Deer just gave birth to her baby right on my neighbor’s lawn. The baby then wobbled to mine and was just sleeping by my door. Possibly an hour or two later the mom was calling for the baby deer and it went away.

Seen body parts all over the Atlanta interstate. Come to find out it was a done by a drunk driver driving on the wrong lane and killed a father with his 8 and 4 year old. Smh. Didn't drive again for 3 years. Fuck Atlanta drivers.

Back