Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s The Most You’ve Ever Spent On Furniture?

Tv stands i spent $650 on a large sturdy wooden stand. Its 6yrs old and looks brand new.

In my other room i went cheap and got a stand for $199 off wayfair.com That shit is trash. Started falling apart within a year.

U get what u pay for.

This entertainment piece was like 750. It’s bigger in person. That’s a 60 inch sitting on it. All out shit we get deals. Our queen bedroom set and sofa set got it off the back of truck for like 300 a piece.

I know ppl that get deals on shit

optr82.jpg

$3600 plus interest. King bedroom set w/mattress, living room set included 2 nice black leather couches and a dining room set. I was in a 2 br townhouse with this chick i knew 5 yrs ago.

*Put it all in my name cuz I had good credit at the time. Long story short, she left, I walked in the house - it was a ghost town, everything gone but the old furniture, she took it all wit her to Buffalo, shared it with a white boy she ended up getting married and playin step mama to his seeds. She paid a third of it but I got stuck with the bill. I ain't want none of it back cuz ain't no telling what they did with it.

*One of the many Ls I suffered in my life. But it's cool. Life is about lessons. Nowadays I live alone. No mo' of that shackin' up shit

you aight big boy

source.gif

What’s the most you’ve ever spent on furniture?

How much would you spend on a tv stand?

Living room I paid like a lil over 1500k. Nothing expensive cuz niggas be worst than kids just floppin on ur shit.

Bedroom was close to damn near 3k. Most of that was just the mattress tho.

TV stand. It depends on how you wanna set it up. If you wanna set it like @konceptjones you could get a good joint for 200-250 at Wal-Mart/Amazon ect. If you wall mount can't help ya never actually did that shit.

Back