Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s The Most You’ve Ever Spent On Furniture?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
What’s the most you’ve ever spent on furniture?

How much would you spend on a tv stand?

$3500 for the bedroom

I'm not buying no nice ass couches til them kids older lol

It depends on what this TV stand is made of and how big it is.....I wouldnt go over 400 for the short ones with the glass and that's if it's real wood....if we talkin bout that big shit that takes up a wall that can get up to 2K and I wouldn't have a problem with it

A TV stand is long term furniture in my opinion so it's worth dropping some extra dough on. The one I bought is more on the expensive side but not unreasonably priced.

A TV stand is long term furniture in my opinion so it's worth dropping some extra dough on. The one I bought is more on the expensive side but not unreasonably priced.
How much did you pay? :sayword:

• Haha
Reactions: Lea
No TV stands here everything on the wall.

When I purchased my bedroom suit it's was above 3k. Good heavy shit it's about 7-8 years old I want something new but this one still looking brand new

I really don't have expensive furniture. I spent about 2500 on bedroom set. Besides that I'm a cheap bastard and don't need expensive stuff

Total...3g

When we move in the house, bought a new couch and put the old one in basement. Then end up buying a bedroom set for the main bedroom, and dining room table wit chairs.

as for the most spent on furniture... Dunno, prolly whatever we vastly overpaid for some shit from RAC back inna day.

$3600 plus interest. King bedroom set w/mattress, living room set included 2 nice black leather couches and a dining room set. I was in a 2 br townhouse with this chick i knew 5 yrs ago.

*Put it all in my name cuz I had good credit at the time. Long story short, she left, I walked in the house - it was a ghost town, everything gone but the old furniture, she took it all wit her to Buffalo, shared it with a white boy she ended up getting married and playin step mama to his seeds. She paid a third of it but I got stuck with the bill. I ain't want none of it back cuz ain't no telling what they did with it.

*One of the many Ls I suffered in my life. But it's cool. Life is about lessons. Nowadays I live alone. No mo' of that shackin' up shit

$3600 plus interest. King bedroom set w/mattress, living room set included 2 nice black leather couches and a dining room set. I was in a 2 br townhouse with this chick i knew 5 yrs ago.

*Put it all in my name cuz I had good credit at the time. Long story short, she left, I walked in the house - it was a ghost town, everything gone but the old furniture, she took it all wit her to Buffalo, shared it with a white boy she ended up getting married and playin step mama to his seeds. She paid a third of it but I got stuck with the bill. I ain't want none of it back cuz ain't no telling what they did with it.

*One of the many Ls I suffered in my life. But it's cool. Life is about lessons. Nowadays I live alone. No mo' of that shackin' up shit

GOT...DAMN!!

Back