Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s something so common that you’ve never tried?

Wtf are u on about

Your fears are misplaced. Only broke fags have to worry about selling their bootyhole because they did a bunch of lines with a snowbunny at an after-hours rave

73958074.jpg

That's only if you're poor. Lots of normal, functional people use drugs and live normal lives, cause they aren't peasants with no money.

That's basically the key to life: don't be broke. Or else, you'll find yourself on the corner in fishnets at 2am.

gjhkw8q02h3t.gif

Everytime I think about that movie I’m reminded when I took my ex to go see it. So near the end when the ship is sinking and the band is playing I look over at her and she’s misting up. I was like yeah I understand, sad part. But when the ship starts sinking and people getting knocked around like pinballs she’s like snot nose screaming/crying. Then gets up screams out I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS CAN WATCH THIS! And runs out the theater. Was pissed the rest of the night because I didn’t run after her smh.

some chick I dated back in 9th grade spoon-fed me mashed potatoes while watching this movie... weirdest shit ever

Everytime I think about that movie I’m reminded when I took my ex to go see it. So near the end when the ship is sinking and the band is playing I look over at her and she’s misting up. I was like yeah I understand, sad part. But when the ship starts sinking and people getting knocked around like pinballs she’s like snot nose screaming/crying. Then gets up screams out I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS CAN WATCH THIS! And runs out the theater. Was pissed the rest of the night because I didn’t run after her smh.
:df:

U must be as old as Cain

I saw Titanic at theaters too and remember my mom tryn cover my eyes when ol girl got naked.

they were left overs is all I can remember, taste idk... but I can make some good fucking mashed potatoes...
i just wrap up a potato in wrap and stab it with a fork throw it in the microwave then take it out and beat it with my food hammer till tender.....then i pour butter and salt pepper and a1 sauce and cheese

i just wrap up a potato in wrap and stab it with a fork throw it in the microwave then take it out and beat it with my food hammer till tender.....then i pour butter and salt pepper and a1 sauce and cheese

I boil my potatoes, mash em, add milk, butter n sour cream, mix until it’s the right consistency then add salt n pepper

I boil my potatoes, mash em, add milk, butter n sour cream, mix until it’s the right consistency then add salt n pepper
i used to cook alot more but where i live right now if you blink a roach is already in your fucking beer

Oh I've never been to an outback steakhouse, Jimmy John's, tgi fridays, chik fil a, churches chicken, dave and buster's, trader Joe's, whole foods, cattle company, waffle house, Jersey Mike's, quiznos, dunkin donuts, Krispy creme, golden corral, cheesecake factory, and I'm sure a ton of other places.

I just had in n out and five guys burgers for the first time back in August. Shit blew my mind. I ate in n out for 3 meals in a row. I had ate it twice the day before and we drove to San Francisco and the next morning I woke up and started walking around fisherman's wharf trying to find some coffee and getting high and found my coffee and started walking back. Noticed I was super stoned and stopped and looked out at the docks then out of nowhere the most amazing smell hit my nose. I turned around thinking to myself "what could possibly smell so good next to this area that smells of shit and dead fish?!" And right then I see it. Tucked away between two tourist traps behind the traffic of people. In n out had just opened up. Then it got sunny and I knew I had to have it again. It was like God had opened up the clouds to shine light upon it. So I made my way, pushing through the droves of asians and homeless people then sanitized my hands and ordered 4 flying dutchman, mustard fried with grilled onions.

Then we had to drive back up to Portland and flew to this barren wasteland full of no in n outs. Food doesnt have taste anymore. Colors are dimmer.

I lost my heart in San francisco.

Back