Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s something so common that you’ve never tried?

how do i eat it, is it like an apple? isnt there like a big seed? to i sautee it?

use it as a topping, salt it, too

but nah, don’t eat it like an apple lol

or turn that bitch into guacamole; smash it up, throw in some chopped white onion, cilantro, tomatoes and lime juice, salt and it’s good

use it as a topping, salt it, too

but nah, don’t eat it like an apple lol

or turn that bitch into guacamole; smash it up, throw in some chopped white onion, cilantro, tomatoes and lime juice, salt and it’s good
i think i wanna do it that way cause i never had guacoomole but i love chips so yep thanks

I've never seen Titanic and don't plan on changing that

Everytime I think about that movie I’m reminded when I took my ex to go see it. So near the end when the ship is sinking and the band is playing I look over at her and she’s misting up. I was like yeah I understand, sad part. But when the ship starts sinking and people getting knocked around like pinballs she’s like snot nose screaming/crying. Then gets up screams out I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS CAN WATCH THIS! And runs out the theater. Was pissed the rest of the night because I didn’t run after her smh.

Im tired i been up for a while but i never went to sleep in peace without worrying about what tommorrow will bring, thats probally everyone but it sucks

Bacon/Pork.. yall can keep that lol

OhKVxzu.gif

Back