Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it as a debate of some sort...

The punishment can be less serve like he can get a 3-month banner/profile tag that says "Nigganude lover".

If the punishment is too serve, then he is not going to participate.

Of course, his participate is not necessary, but I would like the option of calling him up to the stand if necessary.
Ok these make sense

I'm not mad at that if he's found guilty, he's innocent until then tho.

Lol at,nobody taking the case of the nigganude lover. Better ask one of the females here to take the case

You get bread if you serve as a lawyer right?

Perhaps a penniless, argumentative IC refugee could take the case?

Lol at,nobody taking the case of the nigganude lover. Better ask one of the females here to take the case
if he a suspected pedo, he might as well off himself

none of the ladies gon touch that case with a 10ft pole

Niggas can use my name to deflect their faggotry when niggas already know all about that gayalias shit but not saying shit that shit is deeper than rap “black rain” is a tranny or homo that was probably banned on the IC for being a faggot.

Yet the jui mayne was never at any point banned on the ic for 15 years same name same number Same hood earth to Superman is still IP banned Riddle Rap is still IP banned it’s a few others and them niggas posting up on here freely under those gayalias names was posting TI dick pics all that.

Mods on here want some game inbox me. Most if not that whole crew posting on here now ... proof is on the ic

Who the fuck is this tranny prince ass nigga black rain this nigga/bitch is a gayalias undercover maven supporter

What’s your original IC name that isn’t IP banned for faggotry?

My name never changed on the IC. It was always BlackRain from the time I signed up. Nigga mad because you been outed. Don't forget niggas saw all those gifs you had in your photobucket account you posted

My name never changed on the IC. It was always BlackRain from the time I signed up. Nigga mad because you been outed. Don't forget niggas saw all those gifs you had in your photobucket account you posted

Save it for court G, it's going dine

You got me confused with that other nigga you must ... black rain rings 0 Bells who are you niggas don’t even know if you piss sitting or standing up faRt or queef but your a OG poster FOH

There aint no issue to take up. And i been calling you a dyke on the ic. Any of you with access can go look that up. You acting like im trying to make some grand stand. I been said what I said and explained why I said it. You just lashing out at this point cause its too many niggas pointing and laughing. I get it I guess.

Ain't nobody lashing out. You brought my name up out of nowhere nigga so clearly you had something you needed to get of your chest. You say you been calling me out but if I didn't know about or don't remember it then really how much were you doing it? Or is the truth really you playing pussy now cuz you got a title on another site?

Niggas can use my name to deflect their faggotry when niggas already know all about that gayalias shit but not saying shit that shit is deeper than rap “black rain” is a tranny or homo that was probably banned on the IC for being a faggot.

Yet the jui mayne was never at any point banned on the ic for 15 years same name same number Same hood earth to Superman is still IP banned Riddle Rap is still IP banned it’s a few others and them niggas posting up on here freely under those gayalias names was posting TI dick pics all that.

Mods on here want some game inbox me. Most if not that whole crew posting on here now ... proof is on the ic

Yeah I got banned then became a mod...makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back