Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't defending no gay shit....

Public humiliation

Nigga, the only reason I even need you is to show me proper courtroom procedures and etiquette so I don't get kicked out.

You just a puppet nigga.

You look at what SJM has done as something that has attacked your masculinity, while I look at proving his innocence / justification as a mental exercise.

Hey pal, I have more on the line in this case than you. You been getting your ass kicked up and down the IC for years, while I am putting my undefeated streak on the line.

Oh Busta, you gotta check out some of those court trials. I'm kinda proud of my lawyer performances.

Nigga, the only reason I even need you is to show me proper courtroom procedures and etiquette so I don't get kicked out.

You just a puppet nigga.

You look at what SJM has done as something that has attacked your masculinity, while I look at proving his innocence / justification as a mental exercise.

Hey pal, I have more on the line in this case than you. You been getting your ass kicked up and down the IC for years, while I am putting my undefeated streak on the line.

Oh yeah, I just fucking with you Du. Just case in you didn't know.

I know you and I probably don't have a relationship where we can joke around with each other.

Someone came up with something like that for the IC. It was supposed to be a jailed forum where banned posters or spam posters could only post in till they wasn't jailed no more. But ummm yeah never went to fruition smh

We were just talkin about something similar in the mod, might have to put this in effect.

If he not gonna get banned then what's the point of the trial?

I see it as a debate of some sort...

The punishment can be less serve like he can get a 3-month banner/profile tag that says "Nigganude lover".

If the punishment is too serve, then he is not going to participate.

Of course, his participate is not necessary, but I would like the option of calling him up to the stand if necessary.

Someone came up with something like that for the IC. It was supposed to be a jailed forum where banned posters or spam posters could only post in till they wasn't jailed no more. But ummm yeah never went to fruition smh
I think Connexx did but the rest of the mods wasn't feeling it. Maybe it was because it was him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back