Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gaylias shit was easily 10+ years ago

You niggas gotta let that shit go and accept you got tricked

Whether the mods protected/protecting them or nah, you got tricked either way

And one of you niggas popping shit now don't think we don't know you was one of the posters behind th3 gaylias shit on the IC and begged not to be exposed. This ain't the IC so that promise of secrecy don't apply here

Lmao. Name names girl cause that sure as hell aint me.

Thanks going out to the many posters that vouched for @BlackRain ’s gender.

Props to @BlackRain for being an actual man.

My bad for being incorrect, but in my defense....

I only repeated what I saw written down :host:

Lmao ayo im on page 29

that boy @BlackRain said "enough! I can take this shit no mo"

RadiantTastyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

I have no idea what is going on, but the homie black rain is a real dude.

He just mad sensitive cuz he from DC and all them Niggaz got emotional issues. But other than that he cool as shit.

Stay in Baltimore where ya'll still rocking 3x tees in 2017 lol

Mikey always wanted to be a mod bruh, you really think he bout to give up his internet dream just because our beloved IC is no more?

Maybe once he see that shit not gone work he'll make his way over here but i dont know though.. He also post on twitter and reddit (i think) and thats basically what the new site was tryin to pull from with that shitty ass design.

Nigga you on another site running w/ a joke another nigga made for laughs. Sit your bitch ass down
Nigga on here talking shit like he still ain't trying to figure out "How soon can you hit raw after an abortion"

...And you wonder why we call you bitch... In here threatening to spill all the tea and shit. Just like a bitch.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back