Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh my first ABW drama witnessing

1033.gif

*Thread gets made about some woman being beaten or killed by s/o
*Niggas come in finding fifty-leven ways to say "Well maybe she deserved it"
*Common sense poster says they're tripping
*MGTOW homo's say that poster/posters are gay

That was how you niggas operated. Anybody who said otherwise ya'll called gay. Shit was hilarious in a sad way

Im wondering how it went down for the mods on the IC.

Im guessing management came to yall and said either keep some gay consipiracy shit a secret or yall would lose your job that ya didnt even get paid for. And all yall decided to keep that gay ass secret.

All yall gay.

Im guessing management came to yall and said either keep some gay consipiracy shit a secret or yall would lose your job that ya didnt even get paid for. And all yall decided to keep that gay ass secret.

All yall gay.
Smack yourself.

I don't expose people so I never thought about it to tell the internet gang that some nigga was a gay poster.

Damn, this thread has more turns than a roller coaster lol. So is said gay poster on this site and has he posted in this thread?

All yall gay.

Nah not really. I only found out who it was recently...and by then it was a non issue so there was no need to bring it up. But now that poster wants to try and be slick here like he forgot we know who they are...and it wasn't just 1 poster either behind it. It was a team of them gay niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back