Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IC mods what do you think will they leave the old board online as it is or will they delete the whole thing? If so I have a whole lotta screenshots to make smh. Would be a shame if those mfs erase history like that

Think they keep it. Hope they do. Gotta bring threads from there over here

Just did a trial period this past week with a Dexcom monitor, right now just wait and see by 2 weeks if my insurance will approve for it, if not I'll try to go to the store and get that LiteStyle monitor (that works the same as the Dexcom, just slap on your arm/stomach and painless)

I've had a dexcom monitor for a min. But dexcom just got out of the diabetes supplies business fam.

They will no longer exist in 2018

I think it'll be deleted but that's my guess. Vanilla is expensive. I mean there's always webarchive.
word. bet that shit is down by March at the latest.

A read-only forum is a weird thought anyway. shit would be like if msn or aol said "we're ending our messenger service but you can still go back and read your old messages"

I really dont care where tf im at online I just pass time doing this shit

I felt kinda played about the threads I was currently in waiting for feedback and shit but its not that serious

this shit is cool I just gotta learn the flow....still poking around right now and gotta update/personalize more

@Goldie y'all got an IC reactions to ABW Cash exchange rate? I'd like to transfer my 32k of LOLs into some ABW$$$

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back